Sign in to follow this  
Dreamflight767

Ultimate 787 - V1.1.1 Released

Thanks, I'll check next time. 

• Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

2 hours ago, duckbilled said:

My favorite bug on the list:

"SHIFT+CTRL+A warps aircraft to Lat/Lon 0,0"

That must have been a surprise when it was discovered.

Ha yeah I had the same thought...how does that happen, and how does someone discover it!?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I'm on a test flight KCHS-KPAE.  So far so good, no issues (CTD) w/ WX radar &/or EFB and no refresh issues so far.  Fingers crossed.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

3 hours ago, Jude Bradley said:

I didn't notice any issues before or after the patch with gauges. 

What CPU do you have? 

Ditto 

14ppkc-6.png

3 hours ago, onurair said:

I7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz and a 1080Ti.. When looking out of the window everything is smooth but looking at the PFD on a climb or speed change you can cleary see that it is refreshing very slow. 
According to the manual you can add a line like gaugerefreshrate=18 to the aircraft cfg file which should be the standard setting. Changing this to a higher value will be ignored. So altitude and speed changes are very stuttery and slow.

2018 and we are still pissing around with tweaks and editing txt files... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14ppkc-6.png

2 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I'm on a test flight KCHS-KPAE.  So far so good, no issues (CTD) w/ WX radar &/or EFB and no refresh issues so far.  Fingers crossed.

Let us know how it goes with what you mentioned and the VNAV. I'm going to get this next week after a house move. 

Edited by B777ER

Eric 

I'm sorry to have to report I received a CTD while descending into KPAE; I was using the WX radar.

Using the QW auto save, I was able to recover the flight, turn the WX radar off and continued w/ out further issue. 

The VNAV seems to be better.  There are a # of ALT constraints (although spaced out) on the DEVYN2 and the airplane seemed to do well.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

Are the VC gauges and labels noticeably sharper in this update (this was mentioned in the change log as fixed) but a user confirmation would be nice.

steve southey

1 minute ago, JustanotherPilot said:

Are the VC gauges and labels noticeably sharper in this update (this was mentioned in the change log as fixed) but a user confirmation would be nice.

Not that I see and I'm using the hires panel option and the HD VC textures.  Maybe slightly better refresh on the gauges but that may be placebo.  Overall though, a very nice bird and getting better.  Maybe someone will create better HD textures and night lightening will be improved in later versions.  QW seems completely committed so kudos to them.

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

26 minutes ago, ieydis said:

Not that I see and I'm using the hires panel option and the HD VC textures.  Maybe slightly better refresh on the gauges but that may be placebo.  Overall though, a very nice bird and getting better.  Maybe someone will create better HD textures and night lightening will be improved in later versions.  QW seems completely committed so kudos to them. 

Thanks IIya, I'm very happy with the 787, a few issues that need tidying up, but early days and QWings seems to be onboard with support.

steve southey

1 hour ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I'm sorry to have to report I received a CTD while descending into KPAE; I was using the WX radar.

Using the QW auto save, I was able to recover the flight, turn the WX radar off and continued w/ out further issue. 

Did you report this on the QW forum? 

Eric 

2 minutes ago, B777ER said:

Did you report this on the QW forum? 

For sure.  Unfortunately though I didn't see the error log request in the P3D settings so I won't be able to give those.

Aaron Ortega

15 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

Because of the extensive updates, I may opt for a full version reinstall. If you just do the update, make sure you uninstall the liveries.

Uninstall the liveries, but you don't need to delete the textures.XXX folders, right?. Seems to me that the update only deletes the liveries entries in the aircraft.CFG files, so if you made a backup of them, you would only need to copy them back, I mean, just the entries.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Sweet! 

Stunning aircraft, world class!.

Thank you QW.

Kind regards

Stephen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hand flying this is so damn nice.

First test flight was OK on my side.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD