Sign in to follow this  
Kevlar01

EDDN Nuremberg Intl Available via Flightbeam

Greetings all,

For anyone looking for a new European airport I happened to notice in the FB Manager tool this evening that EDDN Nuremberg is now available for purchase through FB.  From the manager app there's a link to the info and purchase page.  From that info page it looks like this was actually done by a different team than the usual FB guys, but it looks seriously good and it will install and be maintained via the standard FB Manager. 

My apologies if this was already announced by someone earlier...I did a quick search but I didn't see anything recent in the forums and as it was a big surprise when I noticed it tonight I thought I'd pop in and post about it.

Sneaky Mir...I don't recall him mentioning anything about this one when I spoke to him at FlightSimExpo in June!!  😉

Cheers, Kevin

Great thank you for the heads up.

Made by Captain 7 and 29 Palms, should be brilliant.

Edited by Nyxx

3 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Made by Captain 7 and 29 Palms, should be brilliant.

It is AWESOME! The problem with smaller airports projects is that they often do not go into our community as viral as big hubs made by big names, which is a pity both for the developer and simmers who don't even know what jewels they miss in the sim.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Rafal said:

It is AWESOME! The problem with smaller airports projects is that they often do not go into our community as viral as big hubs made by big names, which is a pity both for the developer and simmers who don't even know what jewels they miss in the sim.

+1 Agree, like Vidal Design. JetStream Design,Godzone etc to name a few

Edited by ZKOKQ

37 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Could you name a few? I'm looking for some nice places. Recently discovered the beauty of lows from DD ^^

Anything by 29plalms is great, LGSM for one.

Edited by Jude Bradley

13 minutes ago, Victoroos said:

Could you name a few? I'm looking for some nice places. Recently discovered the beauty of lows from DD ^^

I'm surprised because LOWS was never a secret here on AVSIM.

Jetstream's Milano Linate is an absolute gem and currently on sale at simmarket.

If you purchase EDDN via 29palms web site, options won't work through FlightBeam Manager.

14 hours ago, Johnny19 said:

If you purchase EDDN via 29palms web site, options won't work through FlightBeam Manager.

The install insists on the P3D4 root directory. So the manager for EDDN is to be found in the P3D root directory\flightbeam\flightbeam manager

Bought it the moment I saw the notice here, been flying quite often there IRL, and all I can say brilliant scenery!!

Edited by SimonC

This is truly an amazing airport. Even the airport vehicles that drive into the terminal and disappear.

outstanding Job !

8 hours ago, A340Bangla said:

The install insists on the P3D4 root directory. So the manager for EDDN is to be found in the P3D root directory\flightbeam\flightbeam manager

Mir said for EDDN to work through the flighbeam manager it has to be purchased through their website, not 29plams.

I heard Mir talk about this and a few other projects that focus on smaller airports.  He said MSP took a long time and he would like to get  more products out the door in shorter time.  I don't fly within Europe at all but I will add this one to my world just because it is Flightbeam.

1 hour ago, downscc said:

I don't fly within Europe at all but I will add this one to my world just because it is Flightbeam.

Exactly, Flightbeam is SO AWESOME.
I for instance fly 90% of time in Europe but have all his US airports (except MSP) for the same reason.
Too absolutely insane to be able to resist! 😮

PS EDDN actually is NOT made by Flightbeam.

Edited by Rafal

This scenery was not developed by flightbean. Just a seller.

Edited by DJJose