YukonPete

FlythemadogX just released SP1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the HU,

Just installed and added TSS Sounds and the new "merge". It's the top of its class this aircraft. A real credit to the dev's and testers. The "merge" is the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Thanks for the HU,

Just installed and added TSS Sounds and the new "merge". It's the top of its class this aircraft. A real credit to the dev's and testers. The "merge" is the icing on the cake.

What is the "merge"?

The install intructions don't mention anything about uninstalling first. Is it okay to just install over top of your existing maddog? P3dV4.3.

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, dbw1 said:

The install intructions don't mention anything about uninstalling first. Is it okay to just install over top of your existing maddog? P3dV4.3.

Thanks.

I'll do a clean installation.

Guess it's time to take some dust of my maddog. :cool:

42 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Thanks for the HU,

Didn't they improved the external sounds with this sp1?

I did an uninstall through windows and installed new version. Nice and clean.

23 minutes ago, signmanbob said:

What is the "merge"?

They give info on how to make the TSS sound pack should have been from there pov. With info on what to change to make it as they feel is right. Its now the best of both worlds, the true sounds of the engines and APU with the flightdeck as it should be. Perfect!

----------------------------------

The one very small thing I don't like (nitpicking) is there is no " On Ground power " pre set.

So here is how do make your own.

1) Load the aircraft up in Cold & Dark.

2) Set the aircraft up as you prefer

3) exit sim

4) Go to your Maddog x Files folder, make a backup of your "Cold and dark.mdx" file

5) Delete the file (not the back up 😝)

6) Now rename your "previous Flight.mdx" file to "Cold and dark.mdx"

Next time you start a flight it will be in the new config you made.

Enjoy!

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

Stefano says there's more nice news coming in the next few days. Could it even be getting better?! Hard to imagine!

1 hour ago, dbw1 said:

Thanks.

There's a guide inside the zip file that just explains the installation procedure.

Cheers, Ed

Does anyone know if Tomato Shade profile works?

How's it on fps. I have a 4790k and a 1080 TI. 

5 minutes ago, MrSpeaker said:

I get more FPS than the PMDG NG

• Upvote 1

Sorry for a noob question, but where is the download link for that SP1. Did not buy directly from Maddog.

2 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Sorry for a noob question, but where is the download link for that SP1. Did not buy directly from Maddog.

Re-download from SimMarket.

13 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Re-download from SimMarket.

Thanks, Dave. In that case, I will give it a total miss, as I have just posted elsewhere re:simMarket's abysmal support. Still waiting 3-4 days, and by then the window for Black Friday-Monday will have gone, and potential buys gone too.

Thanks to them, I will never again be spending my money there, if this is the ambivalent attitude they possess towards paying customers!

Edited by vc10man

38 minutes ago, MrSpeaker said:

HI, Im using a 4690k and 970..No issues

Rick

10 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Thanks, Dave. In that case, I will give it a total miss, as I have just posted elsewhere re:simMarket's abysmal support. Still waiting 3-4 days, and by then the window for Black Friday-Monday will have gone, and potential buys gone too.

Thanks to them, I will never again be spending my money there, if this is the ambivalent attitude they possess towards paying customers!

If you already bought the product you simply redownload it from your account. Doesn't cost you another dime.

2 hours ago, dbw1 said:

Thanks.

Yes it does. when you open the download view the documents. It has detailed instructions

2 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

Could it even be getting better?

Maybe new sounds? 🤗

28 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

If you already bought the product you simply redownload it from your account. Doesn't cost you another dime.

Thanks, Vic. Good to know.

2 hours ago, PATCO LCH said:

Stefano says there's more nice news coming in the next few days. Could it even be getting better?! Hard to imagine!

MD83 and MD88 coming. At least the 83.

Sure are a lot of CTD reports with this release in the MD forums. May wait a few days for additional feedback. 

29 minutes ago, Irishcurse said:

MD83 and MD88 coming. At least the 83.

The MD-88 coming along with the 83. I've tested both of them.

23 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Sure are a lot of CTD reports with this release in the MD forums. May wait a few days for additional feedback. 

I've not had any issues.

Edited by DaveCT2003
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

The only ones are related to the weather radar. For the time being, better is to set it to OFF.

Cheers, Ed