Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

I'm just wondering: which payware models would i need just to fill the gaps of missing freeware models at the moment?

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

33 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

I'm just wondering: which payware models would i need just to fill the gaps of missing freeware models at the moment?

A350-1000
A330NEO

I can't remember if any others missing, but those two models I had to skip.

Can anyone confirm if they work in v5, or are there any patches required to make them compatible?

Edited by F737NG

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I don’t think there’s a freeware A220 either?  At least there wasn’t when I bought the FSP version.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

There is a payware Airbus Beluga. I don’t recall seeing a freeware version but this obviously only appears on a few niche flights. 

Ian S

38.jpg

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

I don’t think there’s a freeware A220 either?  At least there wasn’t when I bought the FSP version.

This one there is, by SBAI.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Payware only are:

BelugaXL, E19XE2, B737MAX, A330neo, A350-100, A350-900(New WL). Sometimes when both free/payware are an option it can happen that only one of the repaints has been done. AIG is trying to get both paints when possbile but sometimes this is not going to happen.

• Like 3

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

6 hours ago, F737NG said:

A350-1000
A330NEO

I can't remember if any others missing, but those two models I had to skip.

Can anyone confirm if they work in v5, or are there any patches required to make them compatible?

Everything is working in v5, some lights need adjustments, but afaik both models should work fine in v5. If you use FSReborn AILRPE by @simbol you do not have to worry abou the fx files.

• Like 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

I have started using this and keep recieving the AIG Manager cannot install automatically and then wants me to download the file manually

It does this on all of them but i havent logged into the AIG page yet only flightsim and Avsim so i am assuming this is the issue

Just waiting for an AIG admin to accept my registration and i should be good to login and try

If you don't think this is the issue, let me know

AMD Ryzen 3800X 3.9 GHz Turbo up to 4.2 GHz

GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Windforce 11GB

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

1TB Crucial SSD & 1 500GB Crucial SSD

Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, CH Products Pro Pedals

I have a few flight plans that show as OUTDATED. How can I fix these? Seems like I cannot update them. Air France, Ethiad and Lufthansa are OUTDATED. I am running AIG 0.9.4.22 Beta.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

16 minutes ago, captain420 said:

I have a few flight plans that show as OUTDATED. How can I fix these? Seems like I cannot update them. Air France, Ethiad and Lufthansa are OUTDATED. I am running AIG 0.9.4.22 Beta.

Top Menu Online, select Available Online --> new window opens.

Select Updates tab, tick Multiselection box. Select the 3 airlines and click OCI-Bulk.

Done.

• Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Thank you!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I've set AIG-OCI to install all flight plans using the multiselect and OCI-BULK method, works great however it did stall when I woke up in the morning to check up on the progress. Sigh. 😞 I wish there was a way for it to detect that a download is stuck and will resume it. I lost about 8 hours of the app just sitting idle and not doing anything.

I heard a full install with every possible flight plan will take up about 42GB of space? How many flight plans total are there? I'm currently at around 200 now. It says SimObjects: 288, Airports: 24728. Can someone please tell me what all those numbers should be for a full 100% install would be?

4 hours ago, captain420 said:

I've set AIG-OCI to install all flight plans using the multiselect and OCI-BULK method, works great however it did stall when I woke up in the morning to check up on the progress. Sigh. 😞 I wish there was a way for it to detect that a download is stuck and will resume it. I lost about 8 hours of the app just sitting idle and not doing anything.

I've been in the same boat over the past couple of days (doing a fresh install of Windows 10, P5D etc). I've been getting a lot of instanes of the program just freezing when downloading. I reported it on their forums and have been advised that these are server timeouts. That said, I let mine run for 10 hours overnight last night and it functioned perfectly downloading all I had selected.

Can't help you with how many AI there is in all packages combined by I THINK @Pete Dowson might have all of them installed. 

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

6 hours ago, captain420 said:

I heard a full install with every possible flight plan will take up about 42GB of space? How many flight plans total are there? I'm currently at around 200 now. It says SimObjects: 288, Airports: 24728. Can someone please tell me what all those numbers should be for a full 100% install would be?

I think I have installed most.

My OCI directory (including the zip-files of bought aircraft) shows 43.8 GB, 276 Simobject folders (I do not always delete folders when I delete an airline), and 870 traffic files.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

Then I guess I'm halfway there. What's bothering me is that I seem to run into certain flight plans where it would server time-out. I'm not sure what the best method to go about resuming from where you left off but what I do is close out the window and then on then hit OCI-Bulk button on the 'Online Flightplans' window again. But to me it seems to start back at the beginning of the flightplan list and not resume from the flightplan where it server timedout on. What is the best method when you encounter server timeouts while downloading repaints without having to start all over at the top of the list again?