Sign in to follow this  
Pastaiolo

[FEEDBACK] New Discovery Episodes Wishlist

In a FSElite interview

, the developers mentioned the fact they read a lot of feedback around and that they are thinking of making additional Episodes for the Discovery series and wondering about what they might do them about. 
Personally what i can think about is the following:

• ATC
  • AI Traffic
  • Seasons
  • Multiplayer
  • Airports
  • Missions/Training
  • What a day at Asobo is like
  • What a day as Lionel at Asobo is like after the Discovery: World episode
  • Helicopters
  • Ground Services (if available)
  • VR

Can you think of something else guys?

Edited by france89
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

4 minutes ago, france89 said:

What a day as Lionel at Asobo is like after the Discovery: World episode

+1

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

MSFS Alpha Tester, please don't ask me any questions regarding the alpha.

Regions outside NA/EU, like Africa, Asia (Japan, Russia), New Zealand etc. with corresponding default airports.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

MSFS, P3D Professional 5, AeroflyFS2, XP11; Beta tester of SimStarter, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-6700K 4.0 GHz / Asus MAXIMUS VIII RANGER / Kingston 32 GB DDR4 / Samsung SSD M.2 500 GB + Samsung SSD 1 TB + Intel SSD 500 GB + WD HD 6 TB / EVGA GTX 1080Ti 11 GB / LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440 /  XTOP/Saitek hardware panel / HP Reverb / Win 10/64

Meet the Developers / Studio tour

Live Q&A on YouTube

Dev interviews with sim walkthroughs / demos

Code and workspace setup / practices

Testing and QA

Team meetings streamed live

Real world flight with team members

Working day at Asobo (what's for lunch)

• Like 1

Aircraft systems depth, turboprop and jet engine modelling, seasons, default airports, VR.

Edited by Pilot53
  • Upvote 1

Mike Iacovetta  

Cooler Master H500p Mesh | Intel i9-10900k @5.2GHZ Direct-Die Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm | Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Ultra | 4x16GB Crucial DDR4-4000 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | HP Reverb G2

I want a cold & dark to cold & dark flight recorded with commentary with one of the jets

• Like 2

I want to see airport, ground handling, AI and moving gate ?

CPU: Intel Core i5-9600K  ... OC 5 GHz, MB: MSI MEG Z390 ACE , MEM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (4 x 8GB) 3200 Mhz, PSU: EVGA 220-G2-0850-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 850 W, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i platinum, GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G, SSD:  SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 250GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive, SSD: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB SATA III 3-D Vertical Internal Solid State Drive SSD: SAMSUNG 950 PRO M.2 2280 256GB and SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2  1TB,  

P3D v3.4, Xplane 11 and soon MSFS2020

2 hours ago, aleex said:

5. Airports 

6. Ai traffic and ATC

7. Seasons 

8. Night lights 

9. Partners 

10. Game release lol

This plus

11. Animals

2 hours ago, pmb said:

Regions outside NA/EU, like Africa, Asia (Japan, Russia), New Zealand etc. with corresponding default airports.

Kind regards, Michael

Yep. I'd love to see some images or videos showing a little bit of my country (Brazil) and continent as well as the Caribbean, Asia and Pacific Islands. 

I would like to see one on the AI (Machine learning) autogen and photogrammetry and what they expect for the future from this technology.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2