Sign in to follow this  
richbonneau

Milviz King Air is RELEASED

17 minutes ago, taguilo said:

Hi guys,

I understand some of you might feel dissapointed for the lack of detailed information on how different systems work.

To be honest, except for those sections not replicable in a simulated environment, the documentation we would have posted would have been exactly the same as the real aircraft's one. 

As that was not possible because of copywright issues, we decided to prepare a set of different documents detailing as much as possible the most important sections : general setup - PL21 - FMS - etc. Unfortunately we couldn't finish them as fast as we had wished, and we apologize for that. We will start to post them in our support forum during the next weeks. 

Even some descriptive videos will be coming on the next days. Stay tuned!.

Again, thanks for your patience..

Best regards

Tomas Aguilo

Milviz KA350i Team.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing these. As I and others have said, it’s just push the button and hope at the moment. I have done a number of flights so far and think the aircraft has massive potential.

i have the flickering issue reported here, have the ground idle problem and a few very minor ones which will hopefully be picked up and fixed, but the lack of documentation on systems and power settings etc was the real problem from an operational standpoint.

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

11 minutes ago, driver101 said:

I did. Milviz should get in touch with that guy. Looks like there is a lot of work to do.

Why? We have not only a KA instructor pilot but also several other KA pilots on board. Neither of the cited clips had enough information to be the slightest bit useful.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

FMS Fix page seems to be non-functional. At least I can't  get it to work. It will accept input at LSK 1L but neither radial or distance fields are editable, nor can I generate an abeam-fix.

Can we expect this to be fixed (pun intended) in the future?

Thanks for a great Turboprop!

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

We don't know this guy... nor do we trust his "word".  The perf charts are on our forums.  KenG (a actual real life 350i type rated instructor) plus 3 other pilots, also type rated, all agree... We're right on the numbers.  We may have a small issue with Dir To but... otherwise, it's working as it should.

We will be putting up the docs soon.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

48 minutes ago, barramundilure said:

Thanks, I look forward to seeing these. As I and others have said, it’s just push the button and hope at the moment. I have done a number of flights so far and think the aircraft has massive potential.

i have the flickering issue reported here, have the ground idle problem and a few very minor ones which will hopefully be picked up and fixed, but the lack of documentation on systems and power settings etc was the real problem from an operational standpoint.

Just making sure you've checked on this?

"

Have you tried disabling P3D's fullscreen optimizations? That fixed it for me.

Prepar3D v4 Properties>Compatibility>Disable fullscreen optimizations."

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

12 minutes ago, Milviz said:

We don't know this guy... nor do we trust his "word".  The perf charts are on our forums.  KenG (a actual real life 350i type rated instructor) plus 3 other pilots, also type rated, all agree... We're right on the numbers.  We may have a small issue with Dir To but... otherwise, it's working as it should.

We will be putting up the docs soon.

With all due respect, we don't know who your guys are either. We must stay subjective tho...afterall , you're trying to sell us a product. 

Peter Osborn

3 minutes ago, CapnOz said:

With all due respect, we don't know who your guys are either. We must stay subjective tho...afterall , you're trying to sell us a product. 

So what you're saying is you don't know anybody you can trust on this.  LOL

• Upvote 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

I'm pretty sure that KenG will take that one to heart... We checked his credentials... and those of the others as well.  Krusty... he just says he is one. 

Anyway.  Up to you. 

• Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

2 minutes ago, Milviz said:

I'm pretty sure that KenG will take that one to heart... We checked his credentials... and those of the others as well.  Krusty... he just says he is one. 

Anyway.  Up to you. 

Fair enough. Ill just have to wait until some more content is produced. Have a look and see for myself. I really want to get my hands on her, and hopefully it is as you claim it to be. 

Peter Osborn

Those clips showed what?

He screws up the FMC some how and it was sorted by a direct input, well if people in these 7 pages were reported the same behaviour then OK they have some code to sort out to say “a lot of work to do” really?

The other clip is that short it’s pointless.

yer a lot of work to do .....lol.

Reading though all 7 pagers the only “problems” seem to do people not know what to do to get in the air and that’s odd since I’ve watched a few YouTube videos showing just what do to and people having problems with there controls.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

And we're working on that one and should have a fix by EOD tmrw ... with any luck.

I would just like yo get installed without activation errors. Installed many times over the years in Beta with no issues.

Get on the support forums.  That said, did you try and install it as an admin? 

4 minutes ago, Milviz said:

Get on the support forums.  That said, did you try and install it as an admin? 

I posted on Support form and email support. Yes installed as admin with all rights. Never had issue with all the betas previous. Probably some kind of Windows deal but i've been trying everything..