Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Yah but does it have these

2 hours ago, Chock said:

Yup, it's seems like a crime, or at the very least a missed opportunity to put a Cessna 152 in the sim and not have a version with JATOs on it.

Icon A5 with Sidewinders!

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

1 minute ago, bonchie said:

I saw someone else post it in another place, so I'm gonna pretend I saw that person's post lol...

Oh yeah, that guy.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

3 minutes ago, Slides said:

I'm glad they're keeping a few things as a surprise for launch or post launch.

What I figure is that this game was not supposed to be released until October or November given the original development roadmap. For whatever reason (probably pressure from MS), they are pushing it out a bit early. Testers have no special knowledge on this, so I'm just speculating.

Anyway, there are features and things that are either gonna only make it in at the last second, or will make it via some milestone patch in short order. That's probably why the effects are in the file structure but aren't active yet. They probably thought they had more time originally.

Edited by bonchie

48 minutes ago, bonchie said:

What I figure is that this game was not supposed to be released until October or November given the original development roadmap. For whatever reason (probably pressure from MS), they are pushing it out a bit early. Testers have no special knowledge on this, so I'm just speculating.

Anyway, there are features and things that are either gonna only make it in at the last second, or will make it via some milestone patch in short order. That's probably why the effects are in the file structure but aren't active yet. They probably thought they had more time originally.

Covid ended up delaying their progress. 

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

2 hours ago, MattNischan said:

You all mean chemtrails, right?

I hope I am not breaking the NDA, but the aircraft that produce chem trails are piloted by lizards. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

36 minutes ago, MikeT707 said:

I hope I am not breaking the NDA, but the aircraft that produce chem trails are piloted by lizards. 

Allegedly shape-shifting Lizards from the Draco Constellation according to youtube, so it must be true, because as we know, everything on the world-wide intertron is true, especially when it is on youtube.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

4 hours ago, MikeT707 said:

I hope I am not breaking the NDA, but the aircraft that produce chem trails are piloted by lizards

Yup, it's true. I've seen proof on YouTube: Microsoft payrolls with several pages of lizard pilot employees. And they got a pretty nice dental plan actually.  

38 minutes ago, RudyB24 said:

Even FSX has them ... drag & drop that file in!

Did they roll in nicely as they should? With all the new fancy tech in MSFS I expect them to be volumetric, dynamic, and whatnot. Actually, with all that new weather and aerodynamic simulation those contr..., ahm chemtrails, should come out of the ingyne with no further development effort needed.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, badderjet said:

Did they roll in nicely as they should? With all the new fancy tech in MSFS I expect them to be volumetric, dynamic, and whatnot. Actually, with all that new weather and aerodynamic simulation those contr..., ahm chemtrails, should come out of the ingyne with no further development effort needed.

Ya, here's to hoping!! I really hope the wingtip vortices, engine intake and wing condensation, and runway spray effects are all dynamic and beautiful as well as the contrails 😍 not just indiscriminate puffs of white smoke!

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Theres no chemtrails in the xboxgame, only Bill Gates is allowed to spray the world with death trails, not us flightenthusiasts.

Edited by OHN767

9 hours ago, scotchegg said:

And there was me trying to skirt around the NDA😅

Well you guys aren't skirting but going full ahead 😛

André

Everyone knows the chief ingredient of chemtrails is dihydrogen monoxide, also known as hydrogen hydroxide.  It is also the chief ingredient of acid rain.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

4 hours ago, RudyB24 said:

Even FSX has them

FSX has shape-shifting lizards?

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here