Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

MS Store users can launch it already

1 minute ago, VBHB said:

When can Aussies download it? 1 minute after midnight on the 18th?

Yep, just over 40 minutes to go!

Think I'll fire up the download, then get some sleep and check it out in the morning.

2 minutes ago, VBHB said:

I think you legit can right now

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

3 minutes ago, VBHB said:

Apparently those in Australia can start downloading in 40 minutes from now.

I'm 'in' Samoa & have the $1 PC/Xbox Game Pass.

It let me D/Load Standard version but when I go to fire it up it says I'm too early.

Anyone else struck that?

T45

1 gig from the inevitable problem that will prevent me from launching the sim

GarbagePoster

24 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Just a heads-up, in the official Discord server an Asobo developer recommends sticking to each country's timetable in order to prevent unexpected issues, and several people on Reddit are reporting that the download freezes at 87GB. If anyone's download ends up completing smoothly, a report would be appreciated.

I tried to warn  them, god knows I did. But my efforts were in vein.

• Like 1

Change region but i get a window saying please insert MFS game Disc 1?

Any ideas what to do?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just now, Nyxx said:

Change region but i get a window saying please insert MFS game Disc 1?

Any ideas what to do?

If you pre-ordered then probably nothing until it unlocks in your region. It appears that only those with Xbox Game Pass can start downloading by changing their Windows region.

Can you change install location when you're able to start downloading it?

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

1 minute ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

If you pre-ordered then probably nothing until it unlocks in your region. It appears that only those with Xbox Game Pass can start downloading by changing their Windows region.

ok thank you

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Breaking News. Balance of power in the Pacific radically alters after reports that the Kiribatian Air Force is now the largest military organisation on the planet.

'We go now to our reporter, Arianna Travestey, live on Kiritami Island... Arianna, what's the situation?'

'Yes, hello in the studio. Well Chad, it's a lovely day here in Banana, but in spite of the sunny skies, there's a storm on the horizon following the massive increase of the size of Kiribati's Air Force, which overnight went from a fleet of just two aeroplanes which didn't even work properly, to its present roster of over 900,000 aircraft of all different shapes and sizes, and a similar number of pilots to operate them. North Korea's supreme leader, Kim Jong Un, was quick to react to this threat to shift the balance of power in the region, by saying that his own legendary piloting skills would mean his people have nothing to fear whilst their beloved leader was in the cockpit...

Edited by Chock
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

6 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

I'm 'in' Samoa & have the $1 PC/Xbox Game Pass.

It let me D/Load Standard version but when I go to fire it up it says I'm too early.

Anyone else struck that?

T45

No, I'm flying.

• Like 1

GarbagePoster

Rumour has it that Kim Jong Un once shot down 7 US fighter jets with one bullet, but I think that's just propaganda....

• Like 1

May all your landings be safe ones!

Hugh Costello - NZWN

5 minutes ago, VBHB said:

Can you change install location when you're able to start downloading it?

Yes you can.