Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Just Flight Piper Arrow III Preview

2 minutes ago, JustFlightScott said:

We're trying to get it sorted and ready for release this afternoon. It will be tight but fingers are crossed.

Rush. Please. 

1 hour ago, Matchstick said:

Thanks for the response.

Am I right in thinking (from what's been posted on Twitter) that what we are talking bout here is the vfisual icing effects and that the physical effects of the icing will still be felt in the sim ?

Also any chance of a release today ? 🙂

Yes to the first point, thought it was explained in the post.

Yes there's a chance, we're trying to do what we can to make that happen.

3 minutes ago, JustFlightScott said:

Can you please tell me if I qualify for the discount if my fleet was purchased at PC Aviator? Thank you.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

10 minutes ago, JustFlightScott said:

Don't worry about the Marketplace. They are French and will be at lunch for hours and hours.

1 minute ago, jarmstro said:

Don't worry about the Marketplace. They are French and will be at lunch for hours and hours.

Or on strike.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

33 minutes ago, xender said:

Well, look at this one, to me this has a great quality

Thanks! That video has a few good shots indeed! 🙂 Now I have only one problem left: how to stop MSFS from rebooting my PC... 😬

27 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Thess things happens when you have more than just sliced bread of cucumber with Marmite as the pinacle of your gastronomy.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Thanks! That video has a few good shots indeed! 🙂 Now I have only one problem left: how to stop MSFS from rebooting my PC... 😬

A hardware problem for sure. Check your temps!

Juan Ramos

2 hours ago, JustFlightScott said:

You'll need to wait for the Turbo Arrow release to get the discount for that version.

If you want this one and are looking to save some money - did you buy from Just Flight?  If so check to see if you have some Reward Points you could use.  Or if you do buy the Arrow not at full price you'll get a 66% discount offer on the Turbo Version.  That might be worth consideration.

Hope that helps.

If I buy this JF Piper Arrow (normal) from MSFS in-sim marketplace, do I get a financial discount when the turbo JF arrow is released and I buy it too from the same marketplace?

9 minutes ago, EvidencePlz said:

If I buy this JF Piper Arrow (normal) from MSFS in-sim marketplace, do I get a financial discount when the turbo JF arrow is released and I buy it too from the same marketplace?

Nope. Not as far as I'm aware. I think the discount scheme uses the code input and JF account stuff via their email database.

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

56 minutes ago, Bushido5 said:

Thess things happens when you have more than just sliced bread of cucumber with Marmite as the pinacle of your gastronomy.

How dare you! Marmite is ambrosia. Did you not know?😂

• Like 1

Having just watch the video below the terms "lame excuse" "cutting corners" etc etc had me lol at my screen. I almost spat my cup of tea out my mouth...lol. JL it looks like you have done a wonder job.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Any particular reason why previous XP11 purchases don’t qualify for a discount?

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

11 minutes ago, Donka said:

Any particular reason why previous XP11 purchases don’t qualify for a discount?

I am in the same boat.  It's complicated.. :smile:  JF Scott answered it in the Carenado thread.

On 3/7/2021 at 1:06 PM, bobcat999 said:

Also Scott, I bought the Xplane version.  Any reason why there is no discount policy for that?

Hi there, It's just something we haven't done due to a lot of internal issues regarding development teams.  We've not done discounts on cross-platforms when it comes to X-Plane.

Remember though if you do buy from us you can use your Reward Points to save some money and you'll also get a 66% discount offer going forward for the Turbo Arrow.  Thanks

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

4 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

Sounds a reasonable explanation - basically they may revisit the icing after Asobo have adjusted it. 
Asobo have recognised the icing is overdone and said they will adjust the icing at some stage in the future - they mentioned it in a twitch.

That's just the polite way of saying we didn't implement it because it's broken.

• Like 1

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD