Sign in to follow this  
RaptyrOne

Searching the positives from Sim Update 3

42 minutes ago, Car147 said:

I was the same, i recieved 11 red votes in seconds just for asking.

I hate them truely hate them. If I see Mr K at a show I will tell him to his face what I think.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

16 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

I hate them truely hate them. If I see Mr K at a show I will tell him to his face what I think.

There is only so much 3DPs can do to mitigate issues Asobo introduces into the sim.  If this is a memory leak with a .dll recursively calling itself like a person on the MSFS forum has proposed, there may be absolutely nothing a 3DP can do to mitigate it. 

The downvotes from the other forum people don't surprise me, the official response and deleting your post is indeed disappointing and quite off putting to me as well but.....in the end they have to sell their product and they (and all the other 3DP aircraft makers) have been forced to support MSFS warts and all because its entry into the market has killed the market for buying stuff for other sims.

Edited by marsman2020

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

13 minutes ago, marsman2020 said:

There is only so much 3DPs can do to mitigate issues Asobo introduces into the sim.  If this is a memory leak with a .dll recursively calling itself like a person on the MSFS forum has proposed, there may be absolutely nothing a 3DP can do to mitigate it. 

The downvotes from the other forum people don't surprise me, the official response and deleting your post is indeed disappointing and quite off putting to me as well but.....in the end they have to sell their product and they (and all the other 3DP aircraft makers) have been forced to support MSFS warts and all because its entry into the market has killed the market for buying stuff for other sims.

I see your point but,

I not only linked to the posts all about it, I then said like many have said here these problems will but people off buying the CJR, I asked if AS could talk to Asobo as they say how close they are you would think they would do if it effects sales, that a HF would help and basicly make people like myself want to buy it as much as I did pre the update.

To then be told that no one at AS has the problem and basicly pee off. When you post with nothing but good intent to find a way to sort this problem out and you get that of Mr K. Well, I would get banned if I say what I think here, but I tell you I will tell him to his face if I see him. I never say anything here I would not say to someone face. 

On another note i hope its a memory leak and it can be fixed.

Then I wonder what Mr K would say then....when he would not have a leg to stand on. I know....down vote delete reply........all is good here!!!!

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

16 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Just for the record, I have read every post you and Car147 have posted at Aerosoft regarding your displeasure about "how you were treated".   Your statement of what MK told you is completely inaccurate and their responses to you and Car147 were completely appropriate. 

QUOTE from theDude >>> " I just flew the tutorial flight with the latest update and I have no performance penalties since the update from yesterday. Could we please drop the performance related posts here in the preview forum? Thanks!"

QUOTE from Hans >>> "No, all is good as far as I can see."

On 3/10/2021 at 4:13 AM, Car147 said:      Understood and sorry if i offended, but sadly where i was looking forward to the CRJ release, it would be foolish of me to contemplate purchasing it at this point.

My response to Car147 >> "You have not offended. All we are saying is -- this is NOT the place to troubleshoot your issues with MSFS.  I'm sure your issues are real but why relate them to a future purchase decision ? Seek help where you are most likely to get it. 

After the update, I lost my entire cockpit in the CJ4.  After learning no one else had the same issue, I began researching different forums and discovered on a discord channel the "Copilot MOD" from flightsim.to was the cause. Aerosoft has confirmed the CRJ  RC is compatible with all MSFS updates. This is the ONLY concern we need here.  I wish you luck in resolving your current issues.  I can assure you there is a fix, just keep digging a little deeper. "

You guys were in a preview forum (CRJ) asking AS if the Sim Update 3 will trash the CRJ (which has yet to be released).  The developers immediately responded saying they did not have any issues and yet you start complaining about being told to "go away"  ?????

So you come here to AVSIM about your issues with MSFS and CONDEMN Aerosoft ???   Two perfect examples of why there is so much hate in this world.  So sad 😥😪

• Like 6

WAT1460.png

6 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

Just for the record, I have read every post you and Car147 have posted at Aerosoft regarding your displeasure about "how you were treated".   Your statement of what MK told you is completely inaccurate

Quote it here, my post.

Go on quote it. Quote my post. Do it dont hide and say it is completely inaccurate. 

Edited by Nyxx

2 hours ago, marcg11 said:

This...thats whats broken...Its one thing to have one bad release - but to have them continually points to bigger issues.   On the positive side for me I like the contrails - not perfect but I think they are a immersion improvement for me. Not really much else in this update I can point to sadly.

Yes, couldn’t you just imagine the Sim in its current state- WITH EVERYTHING WORKING CORRECTLY? That would really be something!

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Maybe it's because I'm old but my antenna are starting to go up and I'm seeing red flags.  We get an update that breaks some of our best freeware and then the creators of some of that freeware get hired by MS.  What next, is there going to be a new version of the trees on sale soon?  Just things that make you go hmmm.

Last time we went through a good freeware cycle was long ago in the days of FS98 when I first started with flightsimming but that soon became replaced by the payware.  Has the freeware cycle been shortened even more this time?

LouP

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

Just for the record, I have read every post you and Car147 have posted at Aerosoft regarding your displeasure about "how you were treated".   Your statement of what MK told you is completely inaccurate and their responses to you and Car147 were completely appropriate. 

QUOTE from theDude >>> " I just flew the tutorial flight with the latest update and I have no performance penalties since the update from yesterday. Could we please drop the performance related posts here in the preview forum? Thanks!"

QUOTE from Hans >>> "No, all is good as far as I can see."

On 3/10/2021 at 4:13 AM, Car147 said:      Understood and sorry if i offended, but sadly where i was looking forward to the CRJ release, it would be foolish of me to contemplate purchasing it at this point.

My response to Car147 >> "You have not offended. All we are saying is -- this is NOT the place to troubleshoot your issues with MSFS.  I'm sure your issues are real but why relate them to a future purchase decision ? Seek help where you are most likely to get it. 

After the update, I lost my entire cockpit in the CJ4.  After learning no one else had the same issue, I began researching different forums and discovered on a discord channel the "Copilot MOD" from flightsim.to was the cause. Aerosoft has confirmed the CRJ  RC is compatible with all MSFS updates. This is the ONLY concern we need here.  I wish you luck in resolving your current issues.  I can assure you there is a fix, just keep digging a little deeper. "

You guys were in a preview forum (CRJ) asking AS if the Sim Update 3 will trash the CRJ (which has yet to be released).  The developers immediately responded saying they did not have any issues and yet you start complaining about being told to "go away"  ?????

So you come here to AVSIM about your issues with MSFS and CONDEMN Aerosoft ???   Two perfect examples of why there is so much hate in this world.  So sad 😥😪

Pretty disappointed you feel you have to bring this to a head. I asked a simple question (of which you seem to  have  skipped altogether) then posted my reply as i did not expect the reaction i got from some. Why would i spend good money on something that maybe not operate properly and ask beforehand if others had issues, I have spent a hell of a lot of money with Aerosoft over the years, both now in MSFS, and 4 yrs of train sims... I certainly wont be buying it Now!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Well after this thread i know what im not buying.. 

A dustup with potential customers could have been handled more privately than this. There is a VALID concern that the platform that your product needs to run on is not performing as it should and therefore will influence your sales. If i had access to someone from Asobo i would be lobbying for either some info regarding the issue or trying to find out if there is a fix coming in order to protect your investment and business. 

Instead you have two very aggravated potential customers and a very public argument that could have been handled with some private messages.

Edited by Maxis
  • Like 4

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

DELETED

Edited by vcarlo
Agree completely with MAXIS

WAT1460.png

Good to know I am not alone in noticing the additional random and very noticeable stuttering.

2 minutes ago, Maxis said:

A dustup with potential customers could have been handled more privately than this. There is a VALID concern that the platform that your product needs to run on is not performing as it should and therefore will influence your sales. If i had access to someone from Asobo i would be lobbying for either some info regarding the issue or trying to find out if there is a fix coming in order to protect your investment and business. 

Instead you have two very aggravated potential customers and a very public argument that could have been handled with some private messages.

I could see if i had said something out of turn (but i notice he did not post my orginal concern with the issues i had been suffering) maybe in hindsight it was not the best idea, but having only recently moved from train sim to MSFS (the last flight sim was MS in the 90's) and seeing how helpful everyone is i thought i may just get a bit of decent info on how to resolve the issue.

Well you live and learn

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

3 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

At some point I would love to see @Asobo take a moment to fix the development progress, and work on getting all the implemented features correct.  They can then continue to improve the sim with a solid foundation.

I'd also look fantastic in a Ferrari.

Both have approximately the same likelihood of realization I suppose.  In the end the revenue stream runs course changes.  Still with WT joining the team, perhaps they will bring some positive changes in this direction.

🙂

C

Exactly!!!

Get rid of the useless word not allowed World Update team and hire some additional talented people to fix the core aspects of the sim!

The time, team, and money wasted on a few 3d Landmarks here and there could be better spent on some of the outstanding, completely broken and downright missing features!

World updates should be last on the priority list at this point!

Edited by Kilo60
  • Like 2

Chris Camp

13 minutes ago, Maxis said:

All I did was link to https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/suffering-with-poor-fps-after-todays-update-please-submit-a-ticket/376100 and 2 others here, asked if  AS could talk to Asobo to try and get a HF before there CRJ is out. My intention was nothing but good. But as always.....