Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Fenix A320, high fidelity airliner, is being released

28 minutes ago, kdfw__ said:

looks promising for an arcade novelty. 

arcade...?

Just now, Tuskin38 said:

arcade...?

You and i don't agree on much .. but don't fall for the bait. Let it slide.

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

2 hours ago, tyrodes said:

Is this developer related to Phoenix Simulation Software “PSS“ in any way?   A long time ago their A320 was one of my first addons and I loved it.

Didn't they do a pretty good Concorde as well?

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

arcade...?

Like Maxis commented above, don’t bite the bait.

• Like 1

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

9 minutes ago, Maxis said:

You and i don't agree on much .. but don't fall for the bait. Let it slide.

this is not a bait but, II suppose, a wink to another thread recent post 😉

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 3

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Looks Great  I'm in - good times ahead 🙂 

OP Thanks for sharing 

Edited by Richard Sennett
  • Like 1

Rich Sennett

Just now, Dominique_K said:

this is not a bait but, II suppose, a wink to another thread's recent post 😉

If its in Jest then my apologies. But if its a set up for distraction i would hope we can keep the convo on the rails.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

I am super excited for this. I will absolutely give them a day 1 buy, if only as a thank you for the effort they've obviously put in. Maybe I'll even beat Chock to a review. 🤣

• Like 6

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

44 minutes ago, tyrodes said:

Is this developer related to Phoenix Simulation Software “PSS“ in any way?   A long time ago their A320 was one of my first addons and I loved it.

I don't think so.  The main guy, Aamir Thacker, is only 25.  Looks like a completely new company to me, registered in December last year.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

This looks amazing, the quality of the displays in the cockpit is crazy. I hope the guys at fs2crew can jump on this as quickly as possible.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, james42 said:

This looks amazing, the quality of the displays in the cockpit is crazy. I hope the guys at fs2crew can jump on this as quickly as possible.

This with GSX and FS2Crew integration will absolutely be stunning.

Considering they have the inner systems modeled, if you're with a virtual airline, your dispatcher can send you messages mid flight about WX ahead or whatever. The potential for a fully simulated FMGS is mind-boggling. It's almost too good to be true.

• Like 3

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

After spending 2-3 years in the FSL A320, I could not stand the MSFS A320 VC, its just so wrong. Looks stunning from the out side but inside its just so bad.

Now after watching the stream, I am blown away on the detail the guys have put in this, 38,000 rivets in the right place....thats OCD but the VC looks right and the detail in it also looks amazing.

Look forward to following this and it just might get me back into a A320. I wish them all the best. 

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 4

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

45 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I don't think so.  The main guy, Aamir Thacker, is only 25.  Looks like a completely new company to me, registered in December last year.

New company, but could be “older” developer vets on board.  It’s more than just one guy.

• Like 1

Gary

i9-13900K, Asus RTX 4080, Asus Z790 Plus Wi-Fi, 32 GB Ram, Seasonic GX-1000W, LG C1 48” OLED 4K monitor, Quest 3 VR