Sign in to follow this  
John Fields

Update is Live!!

4 minutes ago, DylanM said:

Shot in the dark but try enabling Game Mode and HAGS, and disable any process scheduler like process lasso.  Also log out and log back in of your Xbox app and Windows Store. 

HAGS? Sorry for beeing such a novice when it comes to all these terms... And I cant recall I have ever downloaded/installed any "Lasso"... or is it something that has "comes within the sim" Or?

1 minute ago, buspelle said:

Process Lasso??? What is that? And how to disable it?

If you do not know what it is you probably do not have it. it is an aftermarket CPU management tool

1 minute ago, buspelle said:

HAGS? Sorry for beeing such a novice when it comes to all these terms... And I cant recall I have ever downloaded/installed any "Lasso"... or is it something that has "comes within the sim" Or?

Its a program used to help free up recourses not a windows program

https://bitsum.com/

Rich Sennett

Ok, thanks! I for sure dont have either of them... never installed anything with that name... I will try to logon/off to Xboslive and Store to see if that helps, get back to You guys shortly

Love

Bus

5 minutes ago, buspelle said:

No worries. It's the Hardware Accelerated GPU Scheduling setting in Windows:

How to enable Windows 10 hardware accelerated GPU scheduling (windowslatest.com)

38 minutes ago, buspelle said:

Please help!

I just did a clean install of the whole MSFS, (took 6.5 hours!) and still I get CTD, the screen just shuts down when the "blue bar" is almost finished, when the sim is just about to start, why? What is this? Any suggestioons please. I have restarted the computer, I have MSFS on my D:drive (had that before, with no problems)

What could cause the sim not to start??? I have internet, everything looks to be good to go, but this... drives me nuts! Please help

Love

Bus

Turn off AI Traffic?

35 minutes ago, buspelle said:

Please help!

I just did a clean install of the whole MSFS, (took 6.5 hours!) and still I get CTD, the screen just shuts down when the "blue bar" is almost finished, when the sim is just about to start, why? What is this? Any suggestioons please. I have restarted the computer, I have MSFS on my D:drive (had that before, with no problems)

Sucks when you do a clean install and get the same problem, it happened to me several months ago. Having install on a 2nd drive isn't a problem, probably most everyone does it. Forget about process lasso, unless you installed it. Try unplugging peripherals. If you have any custom graphic settings using nvidia control panel or similar try going back to default.

Noticed sensitivity settings on my Airbus throttle are a little off now - no biggie - have to fix that 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

Just now, rlk281 said:

Turn off AI Traffic?

She likely can't because it doesn't seem to have loaded the menus yet. BTW, I'm running online AI and haven't had a CTD.

Just now, DylanM said:

She likely can't because it doesn't seem to have loaded the menus yet. BTW, I'm running online AI and haven't had a CTD.

...might have to brave that myself! 🙂

3 minutes ago, DylanM said:

Online AI is working ok for me also. No CTDs.

Same here, no problems with Online AI active. But the latest dev version of FBWA320 still gives me a CTD upon loading.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

So glad for all Your help guys, 💗 but still no luck... Have tried to logout/back in to MS store, and Xbox-live, installed latest NVIDIA driver, restarted my PC... still no luck... Is there something else I am missing or need to install/remove to get MSFS to "kick in"? and start... Im in to tears now... 😥

10 minutes ago, DylanM said:

exact, I dont even get that far in the process... 😥