Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

A2A Accusim breakthrough.

A2A have been having problems brining Accusim to MSFS to the extent that a month or so ago they feared there was a possibility they wouldn't be able to bring it to MSFS at all - however a post yesterday announced they've made a breakthrough and "All major road blocks are cleared"

Doesn't sound like their Comanche 250 will be arriving any time soon but at least we know it will be arriving at some point.

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=72920&start=150#p555669

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 22

Indeed excellent news 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

So for someone not familiar with A2A or Accusim, what does this provide? I’ve heard of A2A as a developer but not Accusim.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

Great news

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

15 minutes ago, Donka said:

So for someone not familiar with A2A or Accusim, what does this provide? I’ve heard of A2A as a developer but not Accusim.

They make the "engine" act like a real one, wear and tear, starting has to be done right or the engine will not fire or you can flood it. You have to carrie mantance out before or after flight if needed. There Accusim aircraft just "feel" more like a "real" aircraft. They also need to me used right or they will blow up, cut out etc. 

As long as you use the aircraft as you should it does not do a lot but its there to bite you if you use it like a toy.

• Like 8

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

41 minutes ago, Donka said:

What David said, Accusim is an external simulation of the piston engine including permanent wear and tear. Redlining has consequences with Accusim.

A2A has tried in the past to do the same with turbine without success. So it is great news that they finally achieved a « « turbo accusim »  ! 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

7 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

What David said, Accusim is an external simulation of the piston engine including permanent wear and tear. Redlining has consequences with Accusim.

A2A has tried in the past to do the same with turbine without success. So it is great news that they finally achieved a « « turbo accusim »  !

Aparently including turbojets which opens up a whole new range of classic warbirds

• Like 2

Excellent news !!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Wow! Just read this while having breakfast and almost spat my cornflakes over the kitchen floor!  :laugh: What fantastic news.

• Like 1

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

That is some amazing news, I'm getting really excited for the Comanche in MSFS2020.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Finally!  (Sounds like it will be awhile before the PA24 comes to the sim though).

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Maybe they will eventually bring the Texan to MSFS. That will really challenge piloting abilities. 

• Like 4

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Truly excellent news!
The experience of an A2A aeroplane, Accu-Sim and MSFS really should be a match made in heaven.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

The Texan is one of the aircraft coming tomorrow in the Reno pack so I wonder if they might leave that for a while