Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

The next airplane I want

As usual, now that I'm beginning to learn & understand the DCD Concorde, and getting better at it, I'm hoping for a quality Lear 24 or 25 for my GA operations.

Which airplane/airliner do you want next?

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I'm decidedly small-scale I guess.

I'd like a really nice Diamond DA50 RG. I've got the Aerobask model for X-Plane but I'd really like one for MSFS.

• Like 4

The one that doesn’t seem to be on it’s way any time soon that I really want is a Q400.  I could write out a longer wish list but that’s #1 for me, especially with the recent (excellent) CYTZ release.

• Like 4

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

As a purely GA guy I think the choice now means I'm not really wanting anything.  The Just Flight Arrows, SWS Kodiak, the excellent FlySimWare C414, the upcoming Milviz C310 & PC12 and the SWS Van's RV-14 leave me very satisfied.  I'll be buying the Just flight BAe 146 as I have no desire for long airline flights, but would like an airliner/cargo in the hanger for short hops.  I haven't yet purchased the Boeing 247 despite the good reviews, but still contemplating it.

Anything else of the above quality that is developed will be a bonus.

• Like 2

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

20 minutes ago, regis9 said:

The one that doesn’t seem to be on it’s way any time soon that I really want is a Q400.  I could write out a longer wish list but that’s #1 for me, especially with the recent (excellent) CYTZ release.

Same

There a screenshot of a Dash-8 in the core MSFS files in a folder of placeholder Marketplace images. So either they were working on a Dash-8 at some point in development, or it was just a placeholder model for a placeholder screenshot.

The rest of the placeholder images are of planes that are in the final sim. Though the 172 is shown with a livery not in the sim.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, Malaromane said:

I'm decidedly small-scale I guess.

I'd like a really nice Diamond DA50 RG. I've got the Aerobask model for X-Plane but I'd really like one for MSFS.

GotGravel and the DA62X guy are working on a DA50RG.

Me, I'm hoping for a Lancair Legacy twin turbocharger with analogue cockpit and dual GTN support 🙂

Also, I know A2A will be bringing their PA24 Comanche to this sim...  they hope to have some details in form of a video soon-ish.

Pic from GG Discord

52002468864_842d01eb62_h.jpgda50 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Edited by ryanbatc
  • Like 9

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

21 minutes ago, DJJose said:

As usual, now that I'm beginning to learn & understand the DCD Concorde, and getting better at it, I'm hoping for a quality Lear 24 or 25 for my GA operations.

Which airplane/airliner do you want next?

FSW is working on their LJ35 for MSFS.

• Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I really wouldn't mind a Focke-Wulf Fw 200 Condor (non-military please) to add to my slowly growing collection of rattling and noisy early airliners 😛 

Cheers,

2Low2Slow

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The DC-3 was always a favourite in FSX and I  would like a quality one for MSFS but I'll wait for reviews of the Aeroplane Heaven model.......I'll wait for the users verdicts before I buy.

It seems to be taking them forever, maybe that's a good sign.🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i7-4790k @ 4.4ghz for the moment. Asus z87-k mobo. GTX 1080, 32gb ram. couple of SSDs....Saitek X52

Airbus A350.. (looks like no one really wants to touch this bird at the moment) My second favorite the A330 Neo is technically available but i want to leave that one on the stovetop for a while longer before i try it out. Still some niggles that i think they need to work on before i jump in and download. (Yeah.. a bit picky.. ill own that) As long as its still in development i'm happy to wait on the refinements.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

19 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

FSW is working on their LJ35 for MSFS.

That's the one I want.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Can't wait for the C310. I would love to see a B-52G/H, as I used to work on them.

1 hour ago, ryanbatc said:

GotGravel and the DA62X guy are working on a DA50RG.

Oh my! I had no idea about this. You've made my day with that info. 

Time to join GotGravel's Discord and start making a nuisance of myself (in a "good" way) 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ryanbatc said:

GotGravel and the DA62X guy are working on a DA50RG

Oh nice! I was hoping a DA50 would arrive before too long - great to see.

My most eagerly anticipated aircraft currently under development is the SWS /PILOTS DHC Dash 7

• Like 1

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

I'm most looking forward to the long haulers (i.e. 777 & 747 from PMDG, A380 from FBW, QW 787, etc). An A350 of >=medium-level fidelity would be great too.

• Like 3

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD