Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Leonardo Maddog to be released 30 April!

3 minutes ago, shamrockflyer said:

1920x1080 so render scaling is set at 100,

I am using 5120X1440, so I guess some textures are not meant for higher than 1080p

2 minutes ago, bendead said:

I am using 5120X1440, so I guess some textures are not meant for higher than 1080p

Yep same here, with 2K of my screen, textures are just bad. 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

1 minute ago, bendead said:

Texture resolution = Ultra?

Think that might be it if others have those parts sharp.

2 minutes ago, Gerwil said:

I will check it

Silly question. Someone mentioned that liveries were available - where does one find them? I see there is a "liveries manager" button in the Maddog Load Manager app thingy, but the available liveries list is blank. 

3 minutes ago, bendead said:

That's really disappointing for such a high pricing.
I was about to click on the purchase button because I love this plane, but I will wait and see if Leonardo brings a bit more love to the visuals in a future update before jumping in.

• Like 3

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Here she is.

Preflight preparations at LOWI.

4QgyqAv.jpg

4rPYHmR.jpg

• Like 2

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Flew a quick test flight. Flies beautifully. Nice to be behind the yoke of the Maddog again.

I ended up having to restart the flight because the first load tripped some sort of error where MSFS kept disconnecting and reconnecting ground power every few seconds. And there may be a bug in the APU that makes it not start from time to time, but that went away after the restart too so it could be related to whatever was going on with ground power. I know the sim was unhappy in general because I kept getting the no Internet warning every few minutes, and my internet was fine.

The only permanent issue I had is that I can't get the EFB to turn on. Anyone else encounter that?

Edited by eslader
  • Like 1

I simply can not understand why people are crying about the textures. Serioulsy refund the sim! We had crying about no decent planes, no we got one and people are moaning about textures. Do people just want eye candy? or do people want to fly and experince these planes. There is nothing show stopping about the textures.. WOW! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, eslader said:

The only permanent issue I had is that I can't get the EFB to turn on. Anyone else encounter that?

I was streaming in my Discord...had the same issue. I felt like an word not allowed...you have to left click and hold down the home button on the tablet for it to start up

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

15 minutes ago, enright said:

Silly question. Someone mentioned that liveries were available - where does one find them? I see there is a "liveries manager" button in the Maddog Load Manager app thingy, but the available liveries list is blank. 

dl from here https://www.flythemaddog.com/forum/index.php?/forum/110-fs2020-repaints-for-the-liveries-manager-tool/

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

8 minutes ago, Gerwil said:

That was it. the Texture was on high, some parts were sharp other blurred, after switch to ultra, everything is sharp now

• Like 4

I was going to say. This aircraft looks really good.

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

a/c looks good to me. could the cockpit be a bit sharper, sure. Ill give them a pass because this appears to be the real deal otherwise. 

• Like 1

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080