Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

iniBuilds A310 first impressions

Already 20+ hours on the type, this thing just keeps on delivering. Last leg UHPP to KORD was simply spectacular with the sun setting down enroute. Need to start taking screenshots lol.

Now what i'm missing is P&W, Cargo and a paintkit...

• Like 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

36 minutes ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Now what i'm missing is P&W, Cargo and a paintkit...

They are considering making new variants but they want people to comment on this thread to express interest

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Just registered and also casted my vote 🙂

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Done 2x 9 hour flights now.

Only issues are:

Can't enter anything in the MCP until engines turn on (this normal?).

Can't select any autobrakes on descent.

Small comment but does it look like there are wing lights or something always on that seem impossible to turn off? Any suggestions?

This Bird is just beautiful and works ( for first release ) superb !

My Favorite now, did already 5 flights, two for learning now on my way with my fifth flight - just great stuff - IMO ! 🙃

By the way the simbrief flightplan import works very well over the inimanager from the inibuild store so no problem for me anymore !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, MikeH99 said:

Only issues are:

For the MCP, the trim switches have to be on in the overhead. If not, the displays on the MCP will be empty/off.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MikeH99 said:

Only issues are:

Did you experienced an anormal fuel burn consumption? i was doing a 5800nm flight and my efob was always at -30 and the tanks fulled

24 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

By the way the simbrief flightplan import works very well over the inimanager from the inibuild store so no problem for me anymore !

Can you explain how? I can import the flightplan from Simbrief into the inimanager and into the aircraft via the Init page. But all other data is missing (fuel and payload, flight number etc). Using MENU/ACARS/Simbrief it still stays "Pending".

Edited by Johan217

Undercarriage lever a bit sticky was it, Sir?

35 minutes ago, MikeH99 said:

To do this, I believe the gear lever needs to be in the "off" (middle) position. IIRC, this was in the FAQ. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Johan217 said:

Can you explain how? I can import the flightplan from Simbrief into the inimanager and into the aircraft via the Init page. But all other data is missing (fuel and payload, flight number etc). Using MENU/ACARS/Simbrief it still stays "Pending".

Same is for me, have to put in the other things  (fuel and payload, flight number etc) by hand but that is no end of the world for me..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I've now also done a proper flight and I like it. Especially since I got through the first steep part of the learning curve thanks to 320 Sim Pilot video's!

During climb out I forgot to turn off the engine start switch, causing the cabin not to pressurise fully! Talk about in depth systems. 

If they optimise those FPS a bit, it's golden!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, martinboehme said:

To do this, I believe the gear lever needs to be in the "off" (middle) position. IIRC, this was in the FAQ. 

That is correct. 

• Like 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

52 minutes ago, miguel370 said:

Did you experienced an anormal fuel burn consumption? i was doing a 5800nm flight and my efob was always at -30 and the tanks fulled

Nah was pretty close to simbrief fuel plan.

What will the enhanced package add ?
Unfortunately the A310 is loading within a minute on first start and also have the very bad FPS due to the compile issues.

MSI Tomahawk Z790, I7-13700K, DDR5 6000mhz, MSI 4090, 3x SSD 980 PRO, Corsair 360 Liguid CPU cooler, Corsair H1200V2 power.