Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

iniBuilds A310 first impressions

Enhanced version (the one with 4K texture that's in marketplace) is way better than PMDG imo. But not yet Fenix level. 

Edited by Aaron555

3 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

No way, are you using the enhanced version? 

Yes. Note the keys on the CDU, at least mine the resolution is barely readable. Same the EHSI control.

7 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Yes. Note the keys on the CDU, at least mine the resolution is barely readable. Same the EHSI control.

The keys on the CDU look fine: LIOkGJd.jpg

Must be an issue on your end. 

• Like 2

Yeah I did a morning flight with it, and the light reflecting off the keys looked great.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

9 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Honestly I see it crystal clear, maybe something to with texture resolution? No idea

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

My bad. Thought I had the enhance installed. I did not. Made a HUGE difference in quality. Sorry.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, omarsmak30 said:

I would be super happy to buy their A300 once is released and hopefully A380 (if is alive I presume?).

Ya their A300 and will likely come next as a paid product, see their latest on that below from discord. Also a couple of weeks ago they said the A380 is on the "backburner" but when they get back to it it'd be for MSFS first (if not only).  For the first A380 in MSFS, we're likely going to be enjoying FBW's free offering which is shaping up to be real nice: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/626324-new-a380-pics-from-lelystad-fbw/

spacer.png

• Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

The Fenix and a310 now are my top planes. The a300/F come along and I’m set. A380 will be good too since we’ve never really had a proper one in any flight sim. Unless abacus is your cup of tea 😂 the OGs will know the abacus works of art. 

• Like 3

Can't believe this plane is free.  VNAV/LNAV work good, has an EFB and weather radar plus an awesome cabin.  Aircraft flies well, taxis well and it handles nice.  Freeware of the year hey?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, rlk281 said:

...f'n *love* it! Feels so big, makes me want to fly the Maddog more! 🙂

Yup that mass/inertia feeling of the air currents tackling your airframe makes me grip the yoke and really give manual flying much more attention and focus.🍻

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

It gave me a CTD as soon as I entered KDEN/KOMA in the INIT page of the CDU.   👍

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Also am getting a CTD when entering YBCG/YMHB in the CDU's INIT page.

Very much enjoying the A310 so far-currently doing a flight from YLRE to YBBN.

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home.

MacBook Air: M1, 2020 (7-core GPU), 8GB unified memory, macOS Ventura

iMac: mid-2017, Core i5 3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 555 2GB, macOS Ventura.

Sims: MSFS, X-Plane 10, 11 & 12.

1 hour ago, Mace said:

It gave me a CTD as soon as I entered KDEN/KOMA in the INIT page of the CDU.   👍

if that's because of AIRAC conflict, that doesn't bode well for me.. I have an outdated airac from simbrief... 🙄

Edited by vin747

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

Two flights with a combined length of about 1500NM under my belt now. Hand flies very nicely. Feels heavy with a nice feeling of inertia on the controls and it is very well behaved and quite easy to put where you want it. The autopilot tends to be a bit hot when on descent but other than that it follows restrictions nicely. Performance is absolutely stellar. This might just be my go-to airliner for some time. 

I got a CTD, though, and that was certainly >100 hrs ago that even happened. During cruise. That same flight had severe issues with disconnections, but I can't say that was the cause (sim sim EXE was the crashing culprit). 

• Like 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12