Sign in to follow this  
vjeanmarc

P3D V6 is available

I would be very interrested, if the night sky is now looking realistic with V6? Not these white dots as they where appearing like in FS98? And if the transition from Day to Night and vice versa will happen now in realistic time, without seeing much of stars as long the sun still light up the twilight zone of the sky. 

Does anyone looked at this already?

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

2 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

Vnav doesn't even work correctly in MSFS, But i am not going there in a p3d forum.

Again total rubbish. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

Just now, BerndB said:

I would be very interrested, if the night sky is now looking realistic with V6?

It looks exactly the same as V5. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

Vnav doesn't even work correctly in MSFS, But i am not going there in a p3d forum.

🤣

Whatever floats your boat I guess. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

I could really careless what you think about p3d v6, as far as i am concerned, MSFS is total garbage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patriot3810 said:

I could really careless what you think about p3d v6, as far as i am concerned, MSFS is total garbage

Well this is the P3D forum and that is what we are discussing but just cant stand to see utter rubbish written about other sims. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Patriot3810 said:

Of course i could be completely talking out of my word not allowed. 

I wouldn't put it like that but none of that is true.

PMDG have not lost their licence from Boeing. I watched that stream last night and while it was entertaining,  most of the info was laughable.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

MSFS is total garbage.

Yeah, one can easily understand you think that given the nonsensical assertions you make. 

• Upvote 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Any further mention of MSFS in this topic will be hidden.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

10 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

I could really careless what you think about p3d v6, as far as i am concerned, MSFS is total garbage.

You do not know what you are talking about.
If it was garbage than why it is the most successful Flightsim in history with more than 1 million users … Better keep these nothing saying one liners to yourself.

P3Dv2-5 worked great for me and MSFS also works great for me. Keep in mind that I have a full size 738 cockpit and everything works so I know what I am talking about ….

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

MONEY, And if you guys don't like p3d, why are you here. You guys are the one that started on p3d. Same trolls everytime, This is why i stay away from forums, I came in here to have positive things to say about p3d v6, and here you come trashing the simulator. It is really getting old.

Ray i apologize for being rude, I was just trying to enjoy myself. This was an exciting time for alot of us.

Edited by Patriot3810
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

MONEY, And if you guys don't like p3d, why are you here. You guys are the one that started on p3d. Same trolls everytime, This is why i stay away from forums, I came in here to have positive things to say about p3d v6, and here you come trashing the simulator. It is really getting old.

You guys? Who are you referring to here? I never disparaged P3D. I still actually use it! The only one really trashing simulators seem to be you, with factually incorrect assertions. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Richard

Third parties to this "discussion" may well see it as pointless squabbling between those who
cannot stand that someone may hold a different view to their own.
Most certainly, it has nothing to do with P3D v6.

• Like 1

p3d v5 was dying, most of the devs and simmers have moved away to a new sim for many reason.

The simmers who decided to stayed with P3D keep saying the main reason is because they have invested so much money that they don't want to throw away, which is also indirectly telling the devs they are not willing to spend much more. In my own personal case I just keep my p3d v5 installed to fly the fslabs and stopped spending money on p3d addons a long time ago.

Everything has been said and reconfirmed, LM didn't create a whole new sim, they took the easy way and stayed with the old ESP just keep the same simmers happy with as much backward compatible possible.

but I will not bring anybody back, and the devs know that. 

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU