Sign in to follow this  
btacon

Fenix V2 B1 Released

16 minutes ago, vonduck said:

Turbulence slider down to medium based on IRL pilot feedback, hoping we can uncover some voodoo for better control on this in the future.

Sorry to be word not allowed... but where is this found? Cant recall seeing it? Hmmmm

options --> assisstance menue, search for turbulence there. was looking around, too

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

25 minutes ago, vonduck said:

Turbulence slider down to medium based on IRL pilot feedback, hoping we can uncover some voodoo for better control on this in the future.

Sorry to be word not allowed... but where is this found? Cant recall seeing it? Hmmmm

Actually you should set this to *low*. Apoarently Amir corrected himself on discord. 

5 hours ago, vrdubin6 said:

Bummer, I'm on SU13 beta and the sim just freezes and then I get a CTD within the first 5 seconds every time. But I knew it was a risk since the beta isn't supported.

have this every once in a while as well, I am also on SU13 beta. Restarting the sim helps, second time loads fine. just takes muuuuch longer than before, but that's an MSFS issue. back to Fenix, I also suffered low fps with the first v2, deleted it and installed the latest v2 and now fps are back. good news. except that now the EFB is off? anybody knows a quick fix or do I really need to reinstall (again)?

Screenshot-2103.png

Edited by DAD
typo

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

58 minutes ago, DAD said:

have this every once in a while as well, I am also on SU13 beta. Restarting the sim helps, second time loads fine. just takes muuuuch longer than before, but that's an MSFS issue. back to Fenix, I also suffered low fps with the first v2, deleted it and installed the latest v2 and now fps are back. good news. except that now the EFB is off? anybody knows a quick fix or do I really need to reinstall (again)?

Screenshot-2103.png

Is the EFB's power cord plugged in?

yes it is/was. just started a new flight and now the EFB works. hopefully just a one-timer

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

2 hours ago, Drakkenblade said:

Hello,

I'am the only one with the bug of the black screen MCDU ? the last update dont resolve it.

Do you run bitdefender?

Aamir Thacker

Did the Clean install with restart of PC after every uninstall/reinstall and all was fine until a restart of PC on second tryout.

it just get to the loading screen and freezes MSFS.

Solution:

Windows defender/firewall disabled and i have re-subbed the folders for not scanning. This seems to do the trick here.

Btw  - Performance equal here to .146

EDIT:

I actually might see an increase of 4fps here which is equal to 10% 🙂

Thanks

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

39 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

[...]it just get to the loading screen and freezes MSFS[...]

This happens to me often with various add-ons, if you encounter this next time restart MSFS and try to load a flight with a default aircraft like the C172. If it finishes loading return to the main menu and load a flight in the Fenix. This works 99% of the time for me.

I have two questions.

1) While doing clean install, do I have to wipe put the liveries as well?

2) How is FS2Crew doing with new version?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

Solution:

Windows defender/firewall disabled and i have re-subbed the folders for not scanning. This seems to do the trick here.

What exactly have you done? Disabled Real-Time protection?

4 hours ago, Drakkenblade said:

Hello,

I'am the only one with the bug of the black screen MCDU ? the last update dont resolve it.

No, I have it too.  I'll submit a ticket sometime this morning after some more troubleshooting.

Try to calibrate my bravo throttle for full reverser when it selected on cdu and try to go idle reverser, i have a white dote and i unable to go to idle rev or idle until i leave full reverser on my throttle 

I am not sure if this thing was present in late révision 

Frédéric Giraud

46 minutes ago, Clipper Ocean Spray said:

No, I have it too.  I'll submit a ticket sometime this morning after some more troubleshooting.

This is usually related to the MCDU related process being flagged by an AV of some sort during installation.

See here: https://kb.fenixsim.com/bitdefender

Aamir Thacker

Everything seems to work fine and I am happy. Only thing is that I cannot input squawk code. The display stays 2000. Any solution?