Sign in to follow this  
Jeff Nielsen

FB KMSP released!

Didn't see that coming so soon!  Been looking around for awhile. It's good! Framerates were slightly choppy, but then there were a ton of other players as well as virtual traffic, so it could have been that. Biggest issue I saw was hovering airplanes at the jetways - parked about 10 feet off the ground. Not sure what that was about or if it's a FB or MS issue.

But definitely worth the money, and really great to have this airport in MSFS.

• Like 1

The only problem I'm having, is that I can't get the jetways to move with GSX pro.  My only choice is stairways.

John K

I noticed the same thing tonight.  I was able to activate the jetway using the Fenix tablet but this scenery and GSX seem to have a gap.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, johnk51 said:

The only problem I'm having, is that I can't get the jetways to move with GSX pro.  My only choice is stairways.

Assume you excluded them in the gsx installer program for kmsp?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Where do you exclude any airport in msfs 2020.  I know they have that in P3D.  I just installed it.  It's also too bad that FB doesn't have a forum at this time. 

John K

1 hour ago, johnk51 said:

Where do you exclude any airport in msfs 2020.  I know they have that in P3D.  I just installed it.  It's also too bad that FB doesn't have a forum at this time. 

Open FSDT Installer and go into GSX config, There you can exclude airports!

• Like 1

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

2 hours ago, Mroberts95 said:

Open FSDT Installer and go into GSX config, There you can exclude airports!

Yep. Extra step in msfs. But every time one gets a payware they should ensure it’s excluded 

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Incredible. This major airport takes only roughly 1gb of hard drive space and has splendid performance. Yet, it looks and feels almost perfect, even including convincing terminal interiors.

Flightbeam never fails to impress. Others should take note. Ini's smaller KSAT took a whopping 7gb (iirc) when it came out. And it really showed in rather disappointing performance, to this day. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

I did a screenshot spread in case anyone's on the fence and needed decent res shots (1440p)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

it does not get any better, you r by far the best airport developer, Optimized/Yes, and great scenery and no stutters.  I think inibuilds should take a lesson from Flightbeam, especially with KJFK.+

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Beautiful airport, well done!!

I have a question about the gate numbering though. On charts, and when you zoom in with Navigraph Maps, the gates are numbered C1, D5, F7, F9, on and on. But in MSFS (and GSX) the gates just have a number, like Gate 82, 83, 84 ext..

Wondering if this will ever be changed to match the charts/terminals.

Chancy Law

9 hours ago, rotorfib said:

I have a question about the gate numbering though. On charts, and when you zoom in with Navigraph Maps, the gates are numbered C1, D5, F7, F9, on and on. But in MSFS (and GSX) the gates just have a number, like Gate 82, 83, 84 ext..

Looks like Flightbeam's KMSP AFCAD is wrong then?
Can anyone confirm?

23 hours ago, rotorfib said:

Hello, I'm not sure what you are seeing, but the gate numbers are definitely numbered correctly with the correct concourse designation in the product, as you can see in the following screenshots. 

Be sure you have excluded KMSP from GSX, as you're probably having other issues as well.. like GSX jetways instead of our custom KMSP ones. Alternatively, if GSX isn't the culprit, it may be leftover KMSP freeware, if you have downloaded that in the past. 

spacer.png eba5cc_736925d6f8f34a1099e8ae51a13b96dd~

• Like 2