Sign in to follow this  
Alvega

BeyondATC Voice Tier

1 hour ago, orchestra_nl said:

Are these online AI voices subscription based or can we purchase an amount of credits up front? Will ATC automatically revert to the basic voices once those credits are gone?

As explained in the OP, when you buy the program it already comes with a good amount of Voice Time (the virtual currency used to buy Standard and premium voices time), so you can use the standard or premium voices until those credits are over. When they are over you will only be able to use the OFF (No voice) or the Basic voice options until you buy more credit. You won't have to buy more credit if you don't want to, you can keep using the 2 free options.

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

13 minutes ago, Alvega said:

You won't have to buy more credit if you don't want to, you can keep using the 2 free options.

So it is not a subscription but more like a block account where you buy a "refill" of your Voice Time credits. Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

7 hours ago, motishow said:

Will be able to use ivona voices if se have them installed on pc?

No, they are not allowing users to use SAPI voices installed on their PC. 

6 hours ago, ShadowN7 said:

No, they are not allowing users to use SAPI voices installed on their PC.

one of the "pluses" of SAPI use is you can have the same co-pilot voice in several addons, atc / mce / pmdg / fsuipc.

there is nothing sillier than hearing multiple co-pilots.

Edited by vadriver

for now, cheers

john martin

I'll probably get the premium, but I'm not willing to pay 15 fifteen thousand dollars for it.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

One thing that I hope they add based on that UI at the beginning is that the user can select the mic to use but I dont see the option to select the speakers. Now if it designed to play over the default communications speakers the the user has set in their speakers settings that works but if the sound plays through the default speakers then that would be bad...at least for me. As I use PilotEdge and set the ATC sound to play through my headset speakers or my overhead speaker which is completely different from my main speakers that play all the MSFS sounds.

Thanks to the OP for the video and info as I am very much interested in this coming addon.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ident said:

One thing that I hope they add based on that UI at the beginning is that the user can select the mic to use but I dont see the option to select the speakers. Now if it designed to play over the default communications speakers the the user has set in their speakers settings that works but if the sound plays through the default speakers then that would be bad...at least for me. As I use PilotEdge and set the ATC sound to play through my headset speakers or my overhead speaker which is completely different from my main speakers that play all the MSFS sounds.

Thanks to the OP for the video and info as I am very much interested in this coming addon.

Similar situation with me. I am very much looking forward to BATC but if I can't output ATC sound to a headset  or to a separate speaker that would be a deal breaker.

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX4080 Super Gaming OC / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)

1 hour ago, Drumcode said:

I'll probably get the premium, but I'm not willing to pay 15 fifteen thousand dollars for it.

yeah if its something reasonable like 3-4 bucks a month I think im fine with it. 

I hate subscriptions too but the reality is the downside to single purchase addons there is real history of devs going silent, not updating their product, bad/no support and more. The upside of subscriptions are most that I have subscribed to in my life, Development goes on to improve whatever it is and support is usually pretty good. It almost keeps them honest if you think about it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, environmental_ice said:

yeah if its something reasonable like 3-4 bucks a month I think im fine with it. 

I hate subscriptions too but the reality is the downside to single purchase addons there is real history of devs going silent, not updating their product, bad/no support and more. The upside of subscriptions are most that I have subscribed to in my life, Development goes on to improve whatever it is and support is usually pretty good. It almost keeps them honest if you think about it. 

When buying 'time' for the voices, the money doesn't go to funding BATC, it goes to the voice provider they're using.

The only money BATC is getting is from the program purchases. From what I understand.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, vbazillio said:

First feedback is that I’m really not the biggest fan of the model « credits per voice used »

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that model either, though I wasn't going to begrudge them it -- if they're getting charged for it, I certainly have every expectation that they'll pass that on to the user. I'm not interested in bankrupting them because I don't want to pay a monthly charge. 😉

But the response with an alternate option is very encouraging. This one just moved to the top of the candidates list again for me.

• Like 1

This is a hobby in a very niche marketplace. I show my support in funding for those who elevate my enjoyment in taking the lead. BeyondATC, to me, has been a diehard in not only creating and providing the missing link but seems devoted in getting it right out of the gate. Then they go and throw out the whole script to only redo it in making it better best by also adding AI thats actually fitting the bill of the "I" in the AI. They seem to really care about both the product and the user with the options and really great options at that. I have in mind my choice of the option that I am looking mostly at but really want to applaud all the efforts I have seen from this team so far in being one of us. 2024 is really shaping up to look to be a new level of simming in both platforms and addons and I respect and acknowledge that.

Edited by Ident
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Ident said:

the user can select the mic to use

BATC has speech recognition 🤔

for now, cheers

john martin

Same here.  So many things are subscription based these days that if you bought everything you wanted, a massive amount would be coming out of your paycheque each month.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Does anyone know if BATC will correctly send me and AI to the same active runway for both take-offs and landings ?  Apologies if that has been asked and answered already.

Thx

Edited by Tony P

5 minutes ago, Tony P said:

Does anyone know if BATC will correctly send me and AI to the same active runway for both take-offs and landings ?  Apologies if that has been asked and answered already.

Thx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |