Sign in to follow this  
Mets737

Flysimware Learjet 35A Early Access RELEASED!

This could be my most favorite release ever, not kidding. Perfect looking visuals to a tee, nothing out of scale or misplaced. Absolutely stunning to look at and gawk at. Ryan's paints are A+++, I must use FSRealistic's reverse sounds as this one has none by default. the real lear has a loud roar with air and ac vents adjusting to the reverse, I wish a sim could replicate these sounds, but sadly, nobody is able to do a good default reverse roar, that works on engine rpm.... oh well... thank god for FSRealistic otherwise a perfecto addon!!!

• Like 3

I must say I really enjoy Lear. The only thing bothers me  is engine sound ! I wish there was an option for ANR headset! Lol

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

9 hours ago, JETPETER2 said:

This could be my most favorite release ever, not kidding. Perfect looking visuals to a tee, nothing out of scale or misplaced. Absolutely stunning to look at and gawk at. Ryan's paints are A+++, I must use FSRealistic's reverse sounds as this one has none by default. the real lear has a loud roar with air and ac vents adjusting to the reverse, I wish a sim could replicate these sounds, but sadly, nobody is able to do a good default reverse roar, that works on engine rpm.... oh well... thank god for FSRealistic otherwise a perfecto addon!!!

Thanks hehe - don't forget about Tim's paints!  They're just as good or better!

You used to fly the Lear?  Or was it the beech jet?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

On 12/30/2023 at 8:33 PM, blueshark747 said:

Hey Flysimware,

Ryan just sold me on the early buy🤣

Everyone say...THANK YOU RYAN!🍺

@ark can you ask FSW to give away a Lear copy via screenshot contest or something haha?

• Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

19 hours ago, JETPETER2 said:

Agree with you completely. Was kind of apprehensive about jumping on the Early Access train but have no regrets what so ever. I got this and the A300 more or less at the same time, and the A300 has yet to be used.. 😉

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Please, do you have some good videos/tutorials to suggest about the plane? If from other sims  or real one it's fine anyway, just to understand better how it works. Thanks.

Posted (edited)

My thinking on whether to go for early access or not is solely down to the previous track record of the developer.  I bought the C414 fairly early and I am not dissapointed with how it turned out.

Some developers release stuff as finished when it is not even as good as another developers early access.  I won't start anything by going into names. 

I would buy this, as I really like the look of it, but I haven't even tried the excellent WT modified Citations properly yet.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

5 hours ago, Swe_Richard said:

Agree with you completely. Was kind of apprehensive about jumping on the Early Access train but have no regrets what so ever. I got this and the A300 more or less at the same time, and the A300 has yet to be used.. 😉

It's like the Cessna 414 on steroids.  That it's getting so much love from 2 of the best repainters out there is icing on the cake too. 

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

5 hours ago, ConairMSFS said:

Please, do you have some good videos/tutorials to suggest about the plane? If from other sims  or real one it's fine anyway, just to understand better how it works. Thanks.

From the P3D version. This plane has been around for many years and is one of the best.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I use a CH Throttle Quadrant and had no problems with all jets when using revers thrust, I mapped the throttle decrease function at each lever and it works very well, but it doesnt happen with the Learjet, I cannot even map the toggle reverse thrust function.

Learjet 35A Early Access V1.0.4

Updates:

Updated switch sounds.

Autopilot, Yaw damper disconnecting play the autopilot horn sound. Running the autopilot full test will play the sound two times.

The CWS on yoke disables the elevator trim when held in the on position. Elevator trim is also diabled when the primary/secondary eleavtor trim switch is in the center off position.

Fixed the tooltips for both DME mode knob selectors.

Fixed the autopilot bank flight director animation scale. Now is max 25 degrees.

Added some stiches to the windshield and engine covers and straps. (Early access textures may not always be finished when we include changes and also may include issues.)

Engine volume, bass, treble and balance sound was updated to work for both headsets to stereos.

The maneuver button now disconnects the Go-Around mode.

Features:

The PMS50 GTN 750 GPS now includes a GA mode for the autopilot system. This requires you download the latest version from the PMS50 website.
Link to download. https ://pms50.com/fs2020/gtn750/pms50-gtn750.zip

Right clicking the SPD mode button on the autopilot panel now toggles the autopilot management speed for IAS to MACH.

The STEER LOCK button on the pedestal can now toggle using the default binding tail-hook handle from the sims joystick assignments. Once you use this assignment the button on the center pedestal will be INOP. The yoke MWS button can still be used for the momentary action.

The pilot and copilot MSW red button is the momentary steer lock button and reset for all autopilot modes. This can now be assigned to the default binding G Limiter ON/OFF. You need to assign the same key to both. And for the OFF you will set for release action. This makes is a momentary button. See link to video tutorial.

The pilot and copilot manuv R/P button is the momentary maneuvering button. This can now be assigned to the default binding Smoke ON/OFF. You need to assign the same key to both. And for the OFF you will set for release action. This makes is a momentary button. See link to video tutorial.

Ground radar decal on the pilot and copilot ADI gauge got a new animation and texture update.

Learjet 35A Early Access V1.0.5 HOTFIX

Updates:

Fixed the steer lock button on center pedestal to work with mouse and default binding. See last changelog new feature #3.

Stiches to the windshield and engine covers and straps are now complete.

• Like 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

On 12/25/2023 at 7:24 PM, Mets737 said:

Happy Holidays all! Flysimware has now released the highly anticipated Learjet 35A as an early access! 

I've been a part of the Beta team for the last few months now and the amount of work that went into this project is incredible! Hats off to the team!

Enjoy!

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSIMSTORE/home/130-flysimware-learjet-35a-msfs.html

Nice release!

Just tried to run the latest exe file and get the following warning. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml.

Anyone else seen this or is it a false positive

If you can walk away it's a good landing