Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JustFlight Fokker F70/F100 Release Date: Thursday, June 25th

Featured Replies

According to Just Flight devs on MSFS forum, 1.2 update is scheduled for Thursday. The changelog is three A4 pages long, with a mixture of fixes, improvements and new features.

  • Replies 230
  • Views 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • That's exactly how I feel, and if just one was available from JF as of tomorrow, I'd just buy the F70, as I see it as more of a pure RJ. But as far as I can see only the bundle is listed on JF as of n

  • Paul K
    Paul K

    The only JF products I had prior to MSFS were their Canberra PR9 and Vulcan for P3D, both of which were first class. With the exception of the F28, I've bought everything they've produced for MSFS, an

  • Paul K
    Paul K

    The change log! Blimey!! 😀 Key features • Added support for latest MSFS 2024 weather radar features, including tilt and gain (MSFS 2024 only) • Added Weather Radar Test pattern to ND • Added computat

The change log! Blimey!! 😀


Key features

• Added support for latest MSFS 2024 weather radar features, including tilt and gain (MSFS 2024 only)
• Added Weather Radar Test pattern to ND
• Added computational lag and “FMS RANGE DISAGREE” warning to ND when changing pages and ranges
• Added active flight plan route to Navigraph Enroute Charts app
• Added ground conditioned air option to the EFB aircraft app
• Added comprehensive State Saving functionality
• Improved flap animations and wingflex
• Numerous AFCAS stability and handling improvements
• Extensive FMS/CDU navigation and sequencing enhancements
• Numerous ND/PFD, systems and visual improvements

AFCAS/ATS

Fixed:

• Fixed spurious AFCAS TARGET warning being generated at high altitudes when descending in IASe mode
• Fixed spurious AFCAS TARGET warning being generated when toggling between IAS/Mach
• Fixed spurious AFCAS MODE warning generating during a turnaround
• Fixed AFCAS speed bug flickering when VMO protection activates
• Fixed an edge case that could prevent the AFCAS PROF mode from engaging
• Fixed autopilot not disconnecting when stab trim switches are operated for 1.5 seconds

Improved:

• Improved ATS response during Altitude Capture and G/S Capture phases
• Improved ATS response in level flight to reduce hunting tendency
• Improved AFCAS pitch response when IASe is the active mode
• Improved AFCAS turn anticipation logic in edge cases where large turn angles are required, and short distances exist between waypoints
• Improved AFCAS auto-trim behaviour to prevent the aircraft being out of trim when disengaging the autopilot

FMS / CDU / Navigation

Fixed:

• Fixed Along Track Waypoints not accepting negative distances
• Fixed NOT ALLOWED scratchpad messages generating when TROPO field edited on FMS INIT A page
• Fixed ENTRY OUT OF RANGE scratchpad messages when entering BLOCK fuel close to aircraft’s maximum fuel capacity
• Fixed FMS NEW WAYPOINT page generating a FORMAT ERROR when entering longitude to two decimal places
• Fixed FMS PROG page showing one too many decimal places for LAT/LONG
• Fixed missing ENTRY OUT OF RANGE scratchpad messages when entering THR RED and/or ACCEL altitudes below 1,000ft AGL
• Fixed a scenario where a F-PLN DISCONTINUITY was being automatically closed if the aircraft flew over the waypoint following the discontinuity

Improved:

• Improved waypoint sequencing logic for Direct-To operations, including routes that skip STARs and other complex sequencing scenarios
• Improved Navaid Remote Tuning logic to prioritise Navaid range rather than distance from the aircraft
• Improved OPT FL calculations on the FMS CDU

Displays (PFD/ND/MFDU/TCAS)

Fixed:

• Fixed missing 3nm TCAS range ring on ND MAP (15B range)
• Fixed FWD DOOR status messages on the RH MFDU being linked to all doors
• Fixed XPNDR 2 permanently displaying a “TCAS OFF” message on the PFD
• Fixed missing “---” V1/V2 on PFD prior to takeoff speed being set
• Fixed missing IGNITION ON memo on LH MFDU
• Fixed a small difference between Captain’s and First Officer’s PFD brightness levels
• Fixed TCAS occasionally displaying incorrect relative altitude of other traffic

Improved:
• Added support for latest MSFS 2024 weather radar features, including tilt and gain (MSFS 2024 only)
• Added Weather Radar Test pattern to ND
• Added extended runway centreline to ND if a runway is selected with no procedure
• Added computational lag and “FMS RANGE DISAGREE” warning to ND when changing pages and ranges
• Improved numerous visual items on the PFD and ND
• Improved VDEV indication when +2000/-2000 from path

Electronic flight bag (EFB)

Fixed:

• Fixed EFB landing VFTO calculation
• Fixed jetway EXT PWR remaining available if pushback initiated with jetway still attached

Improved:

• Added active flight plan route to Navigraph Enroute Charts app
• Added GROUND AIR button to the EFB and additional systems logic to allow the air conditioning system to function on the ground without the APU running
• Added comprehensive State Saving functionality, restoring the majority of cockpit, avionics and systems configuration when reloading a flight.
• Added THROTTLE POSITION option to the EFB to toggle throttle axis position visibility on the LH MFDU engine indications
• Improved SYNC ALTIMETERS logic – now only synchronises the Captain’s and First Officer’s main altimeters (standby altimeter is no longer affected by sync logic)

Aircraft systems

Fixed:

• Fixed spurious GPWS alerts during go-around
• Fixed engine fire checklist not being persistent after engine fire test
• Fixed icing warnings not triggering in icing conditions
• Fixed marker ident volume not controllable via audio panels
• Fixed ADF and ILS ident volume knobs functioning in reverse sense
• Fixed NDB frequency range to now allow selections between 190 and 1750 kHz
• Fixed no take-off config warning with Flight Control Lock ON and throttles advanced to MIN TO position
• Fixed edge case where the TOGGLE LANDING LIGHT control assignment would not move the landing light switches

Improved:

• Improved useability of ADF selector knobs
• Improved air conditioning system logic
• Improved accuracy of glideslope and localiser callout triggers
• Added clickspot for controlling all three landing light switches together

Artwork (model/texture/animation)

Fixed:

• Fixed mismatch between the flap animation and flap SimVariables
• Fixed missing strobe effect on tail navigation light
• Fixed wingflex logic causing the wings to have a positive flex when on the ground
• Fixed passenger oxygen valve animation
• Fixed EFB/Tablet window mount slightly clipping window
• Fixed animation bug causing low cabin pressure to be indicated during cruise (F70 only)
• Fixed animation bug causing non-functional standby compass (F70 only)
• Fixed standby compass logic
• Fixed missing wipers on F100 exterior LODs (MSFS 2020 only)
• Fixed gear objects protruding through wing
• Fixed cockpit door clipping jumpseat

Improved:

• Improved flap animations
• Improved wingflex logic for slightly more dynamic wings
• Improved exterior lighting effects
• Improved texture resolution around the rudder pedal area
• Improved throttle reverse detent animations

Documentation

• Updated Operations Manual
• Updated EFB Manual

Martyn - Development Manager

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Update v1.2 (0.1.2) - Released 16/07/26 changelog above

Edited by MPL

Mikael Leinonen

2 hours ago, MPL said:

Update v1.2 (0.1.2) - Released 16/07/26 changelog above

Keyboard nose gear steering still broken!

Must be something I am missing?

  • Commercial Member
13 minutes ago, longhaul747 said:

Keyboard nose gear steering still broken!

Must be something I am missing?

I can't see that issue logged in our internal bug tracker. Did you submit a support ticket via our website?

Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

8 minutes ago, Martyn JF said:

I can't see that issue logged in our internal bug tracker. Did you submit a support ticket via our website?

Martyn

I don't think I got that far...

I was going to do it but real life priorities escaped me and slipped into the forgot about category.

Because of my PC being used by multiple family members it is not practical having rudder pedals so I have to use the keyboard for some stuff. 0 and Enter on the numerical keyboard have no affect on the nose wheel tiller. 5 on the numerical keyboard should center the rudder and nose gear. They are linked in the options under the EFB but it does not seem to have any affect.

This process works fine on the F28 so whatever it is it's something in the F70 that is bugged up!

Tonight I filled out an official support ticket for the ground steering issue on the Just Flight web site. Hopefully it is either something simple I missed but I kind of doubt it since all my other planes are working fine as is Just Flight's own F28. I think they forgot something simple during development and once they know about it will be an easy fix hopefully!

Monday, July 20th, JustFlight be updating the updates! Enjoy,

-B

F70 & F100 Professional Changelog


Latest Update: 2026/07/20


The below log shows all updates for this product since release:

v1.2a (0.1.2a) - 20/07/26

  • Fix for AP disconnecting during ILS approach

  • Fixed aircraft incorrectly turning in opposite direction during localiser capture

  • Fixed LOD issue with the F100 (MSFS2020 Only)

A little update on my nose wheel steering issue...

If I take the tiller and physically manually move it off center using my mouse the nose gear of coarse turns. With the landing gear off center with the tiller wheel magically my numerical keypad keys 0 and ENTER start to work and I can steer the aircraft. However the nose wheel will not center but set itself on what position the tiller was set manually before making it still mostly unusable. If I take the tiller wheel and manually center it with the mouse I loose the ability to steer again using the numerical keyboard.

I feel it is some sort of systems issue that locks the nose gear in place when the tiller wheel is centered regardless if you have the gust lock on or off or what you have the Rudder Axis Steering is set at. Tiller wheel does not move at all when you finely do get it to work off center. Tiller wheel never actually moves even when you get the nose gear to turn when set off center. A disconnect between the rudder and the tiller is taking place regardless of the Rudder Axis Steering option is set at.

Really surprised this bug has not been reported by more people. I can only guess but I think if you have a tiller wheel option on your flight controls it works that way. No response so far from Just Flight on the issue!

I am assuming if Just Flight's F28 works (along with all other FS Aircraft) 100% correctly out of the box as it should something is definitely haywire with the nose gear steering on the F70 and F100.

  • Commercial Member
4 hours ago, longhaul747 said:

A little update on my nose wheel steering issue...

If I take the tiller and physically manually move it off center using my mouse the nose gear of coarse turns. With the landing gear off center with the tiller wheel magically my numerical keypad keys 0 and ENTER start to work and I can steer the aircraft. However the nose wheel will not center but set itself on what position the tiller was set manually before making it still mostly unusable. If I take the tiller wheel and manually center it with the mouse I loose the ability to steer again using the numerical keyboard.

I feel it is some sort of systems issue that locks the nose gear in place when the tiller wheel is centered regardless if you have the gust lock on or off or what you have the Rudder Axis Steering is set at. Tiller wheel does not move at all when you finely do get it to work off center. Tiller wheel never actually moves even when you get the nose gear to turn when set off center. A disconnect between the rudder and the tiller is taking place regardless of the Rudder Axis Steering option is set at.

Really surprised this bug has not been reported by more people. I can only guess but I think if you have a tiller wheel option on your flight controls it works that way. No response so far from Just Flight on the issue!

I am assuming if Just Flight's F28 works (along with all other FS Aircraft) 100% correctly out of the box as it should something is definitely haywire with the nose gear steering on the F70 and F100.

I haven't had any issues with steering. I do use my twist for nws but sometimes I do use the keyboard when I'm just taking screenshots n messing around.

have you ticked on rudder controls steering in the Efb settings? Or tried setting keyboard controls to "2020"?

9 hours ago, rick celik said:

I haven't had any issues with steering. I do use my twist for nws but sometimes I do use the keyboard when I'm just taking screenshots n messing around.

have you ticked on rudder controls steering in the Efb settings? Or tried setting keyboard controls to "2020"?

Rudder Controls Steering or as Just Flight calls it Rudder Axis Steering is turned ON. For familiarity reasons with FS2020 I already have it set for FS2020 Keyboard already. I remember I had to add some of my own key commands like F1-F4 function keys for throttle and F5-F8 for flaps control. I don't think I had to add any key bindings for the Numerical pad so I don't think I would have a conflict and don't have any issues with other planes.

My next experiment will be setting the keyboard back to 2024 and using what keys 2024 uses for rudder turning. Another thing I might try is loading the Fokker into FS2020 and see if I get different results? I don't fly FS2020 much these days but it is still installed so I could do that.

It is very bizarre and does not seem widely reported. No other plane I have including the F28 has an issue. I remember a 2 or 3 years ago I had issues with nose gear steering on the F28 but it seemed to fix itself in one of the later updates.

  • Commercial Member
1 hour ago, longhaul747 said:

Rudder Controls Steering or as Just Flight calls it Rudder Axis Steering is turned ON. For familiarity reasons with FS2020 I already have it set for FS2020 Keyboard already. I remember I had to add some of my own key commands like F1-F4 function keys for throttle and F5-F8 for flaps control. I don't think I had to add any key bindings for the Numerical pad so I don't think I would have a conflict and don't have any issues with other planes.

My next experiment will be setting the keyboard back to 2024 and using what keys 2024 uses for rudder turning. Another thing I might try is loading the Fokker into FS2020 and see if I get different results? I don't fly FS2020 much these days but it is still installed so I could do that.

It is very bizarre and does not seem widely reported. No other plane I have including the F28 has an issue. I remember a 2 or 3 years ago I had issues with nose gear steering on the F28 but it seemed to fix itself in one of the later updates.

Might be worthwhile to check any conflicitng bindings too by using the "search by input" box and see if anything else comes up other than nws. Make sure to do some tests with the two different options, rudder axis and nose wheel steering in the controls page. I cant remember what mine was set to and cant check due to computer being upgraded.

8 hours ago, rick celik said:

Might be worthwhile to check any conflicitng bindings too by using the "search by input" box and see if anything else comes up other than nws. Make sure to do some tests with the two different options, rudder axis and nose wheel steering in the controls page. I cant remember what mine was set to and cant check due to computer being upgraded.

Last night I set it for 2024 keyboard but it did not make any difference unfortunately. I did check for conflicting bindings at that time and the only one I have related to the rudder is on the 2020 keyboard map and related to the numerical keypad 5 key. This 5 key centers the rudder. I remember a few models by Inibuild's the nose gear won't center using the 5 key but when I added that extra binding option it would center. The duplicate binding does not cause issues with other models so I left it. This duplicate binding is not active on default 2024 map and did not make a difference with the F70.

Just for word not alloweds and giggles I loaded up the F28 and on that aircraft you have a switch above the tiller that turns off the nose wheel steering. With that switch set OFF the F28 acts just like the F70. The F70 does not have that switch in the same location. In fact I am not sure it even has that switch? I looked around the cockpit of the F70 and could not locate it but if it has it and set to OFF it might be the problem.

Searching the internet it appears several people have had issues with the keyboard nose gear steering not working on several other Just Flight aircraft. It just does not work for some people but does work for others. I have had this issue with other Just Flight planes in the past that magically worked itself out in a future update. One of the Just Flight planes (but can't remember which?)has an external exe utility you launch that has some additional nose gear options and launching that utility and selecting those options allows the nose gear to work. The F70/F100 does not have that external executable utility!

Personally it looks like and least on my install the Rudder Axis Steering button is not working. On the last update I completely uninstalled the F70 and reinstalled it just so everything is fresh but that did not help. Next thing will be loading it into FS2020 and see what I get there? Slight delay with my simming hobby since my boss is on vacation and I have to fill in for them. So very limited time tinkering with this issue this week but I do get an hour here and an hour there!

I've run into an issue post patch where profile mode disengages and cannot be re-engaged. The two flights this happened on, I've also gotten a message in the FMS saying invalid cruise altitude. In both cases, but cruise altitude was lower than the max shown in the FMS. On the latest flight, my cruise was FL300, max was FL340, optimum was FL330. I never had this issue pre-patch. There's a thread over at the JF forums on this so others are having the issue as well.

Any thoughts?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 5090, 55" Samsung Q80T, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

I've run into an issue post patch where profile mode disengages and cannot be re-engaged. The two flights this happened on, I've also gotten a message in the FMS saying invalid cruise altitude. In both cases, but cruise altitude was lower than the max shown in the FMS. On the latest flight, my cruise was FL300, max was FL340, optimum was FL330. I never had this issue pre-patch. There's a thread over at the JF forums on this so others are having the issue as well.

Any thoughts?

I just got this today. Unrecoverable. Very frustrating.

Eddie
KABQ

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.