Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JustFlight Fokker F70/F100 Release Date: Thursday, June 25th

Featured Replies

8 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

Thanks for clarifying. I heard it in a review video of the aircraft, but I guess that the creator must have just added it as a joke.

Even if it did. You could just delete that single sound file.

5800X3D, 4090FE, 64GB DDR4 3600C16, Gigabyte X570S MB, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors, Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Logitech Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

  • Replies 230
  • Views 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • That's exactly how I feel, and if just one was available from JF as of tomorrow, I'd just buy the F70, as I see it as more of a pure RJ. But as far as I can see only the bundle is listed on JF as of n

  • Paul K
    Paul K

    The only JF products I had prior to MSFS were their Canberra PR9 and Vulcan for P3D, both of which were first class. With the exception of the F28, I've bought everything they've produced for MSFS, an

  • Paul K
    Paul K

    The change log! Blimey!! 😀 Key features • Added support for latest MSFS 2024 weather radar features, including tilt and gain (MSFS 2024 only) • Added Weather Radar Test pattern to ND • Added computat

So I’m having some Issues with this aircraft. The holds as already mentioned here or at the official forum don’t work properly, I also can’t seem to get the FMC to work if I change cruise level in flight, it messes various things up in the profile.

I also can’t find a way to change the arrival/STAR/runway which is, alongside the above, something that must be possible for online flying.

I could be doing something wrong though!

You change the FL on the perf page - I ran into that problem last week :)

You change the FL on the perf page - I ran into that problem last week :)

I think I did that but it then put a random much higher number against the current waypoint, removed the T/D marker and placed a T/C one that I was never going to reach!! Will try again next flight.

Version 1.2 is coming. This is from Just Flight's Facebook page:

We’d like to share a sneak peek at some of the changes that feature in the upcoming F70 & F100 Professional v1.2 update. The changelog is already quite extensive, with the key highlights being:

- Added support for the latest MSFS 2024 weather radar (including tilt and gain functionality).

- Added GROUND AIR logic to the EFB to allow air conditioning on the ground without the use of the APU or engines.

- Added the active flight plan to the Navigraph Enroute Charts.

- Enabled state saving functionality.

- Many improvements to AFCAS, ATS and FMS logic.

- Many logic and visual improvements to the EFIS displays, including the addition of weather radar test functionality, and accurate computational lag to the ND.

- Many other additions, bug fixes, improvements driven by community feedback.

Working hard to get this ready, tested and live for you all just as soon as we can.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

5 hours ago, Paul K said:

- Enabled state saving functionality.

- Many improvements to AFCAS, ATS and FMS logic.

Noice!

still haven't enabled full support for people with hardware.

5800X3D, 4090FE, 64GB DDR4 3600C16, Gigabyte X570S MB, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors, Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Logitech Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Hopefully the next update fixes the keyboard ground steering issue.

5 hours ago, micstatic said:

still haven't enabled full support for people with hardware.

Only thing not working for me is CDU. EFIS and FCU functional via SPAD.Next. YMMV. TANSTAAFL. Blue skies,

-B

Let's hope the ATS becomes stable.

CASE: Fractal Terra Silver CPU: AMD R5 7800X3D 5.0Ghz RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 Ti SUPER · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS2024 · Windows 11

1 hour ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Let's hope the ATS becomes stable.

That's my biggest hope too.
Been on final approach the other day with A/P and ATS ON with vAPP at around 125kt.
Speed went from 110kt to 170kt back and forth...
When at 160kt, ATS was still giving full thrust and accelerating.
Really looking forward to a more enjoyable experience after the next update.

3 hours ago, btacon said:

Only thing not working for me is CDU. EFIS and FCU functional via SPAD.Next. YMMV. TANSTAAFL. Blue skies,

-B

What FCU hardware are you using?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 5090, 55" Samsung Q80T, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

5 hours ago, btacon said:

Only thing not working for me is CDU. EFIS and FCU functional via SPAD.Next. YMMV. TANSTAAFL. Blue skies,

-B

Yeah right. Cdu is huge though. But displaying on the cdu doesn’t work. I’m sure spad can do everything else. I swear by it. It’s the best addon in the flightsim world in my opinion

Edited by micstatic

5800X3D, 4090FE, 64GB DDR4 3600C16, Gigabyte X570S MB, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors, Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Logitech Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

What FCU hardware are you using?

WinCTRL (WinWing). My FCU and EFIS are Airbus design but function well with most plane in my experience. I also have the MCDU, PFP4, PFP7 and PFP3N

On 7/10/2026 at 1:01 PM, btacon said:

Only thing not working for me is CDU. EFIS and FCU functional via SPAD.Next. YMMV. TANSTAAFL. Blue skies,

-B

yeah it's the big one though. You can always use spad or other programs to do the rest of the stuff

5800X3D, 4090FE, 64GB DDR4 3600C16, Gigabyte X570S MB, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors, Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Logitech Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.