Yesterday at 09:17 AM1 day when somebody does a Robinson STOL version I'll be really interested🙂 Rattso Cooler Master Cosmos 700M - MSI Godlike X (Devillike!!) - AMDD Ryzen 9 9950X3D (water cooled) - 128gb Corsair Vengeance 5200 D5 - ASUS ROG Astral GeForce RTX 5090 Liquid OC GDDR7 32GB - EVGA 2000W P/S - Creative AE-7 - intel Optane 500gb - 3x 2tb M2 SSDs - 2x 2tb Samsung EVO SSDs - 1x Hybrid 2tb HDD - Brunner CLS-63E Joystick - Honeycombe Bravo quadrant - Brunner CLS-B rudder pedals - Samsung Odessey Ark 55" - G9 49" monitor
Yesterday at 09:37 AM1 day It's really good. Having a ball flying all the variants but mainly the Tundra cargo with pod which will become my default Cessna. No regrets purchasing this whatsoever. Edited yesterday at 10:08 AM1 day by St Mawgan 9950X3D - X870E Aorus Master- TUF 5090 OC - 64GB DDR5 - 1500W HXi - Titan 360 RX LCD - 9100 Pro x 2 - LG 45GX950A - HOTAS Warthog with Ava Base
Yesterday at 10:22 AM1 day I'm liking it too. Had some fun yesterday in the French Polynesia with the amphibious. Love the detail in the interior and exterior textures. Alvega CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White
Yesterday at 10:29 AM1 day Several flights yesterday, in Alaska.Enjoying it so far.Engine sounds are pretty rugged/raucous, how do they rate vs real life?T45 Edited yesterday at 10:29 AM1 day by Treetops45
Yesterday at 10:35 AM1 day The sounds are great, especially when taxiing. 9950X3D - X870E Aorus Master- TUF 5090 OC - 64GB DDR5 - 1500W HXi - Titan 360 RX LCD - 9100 Pro x 2 - LG 45GX950A - HOTAS Warthog with Ava Base
Yesterday at 01:50 PM1 day I think this is a good purchase, I like it a lot. The only problem I have is that they have not done the passenger variant with the cargo pod on the belly. They are out there in the real world, there are two airlines in Jamaica for starters, one of which I have flown on many times. Timair & International airlink. Oh and by the way, if there is any kind soul out there who could/would do the Timair paint I would be soooo grateful and quite probably have your babies!!!😄Thanks to anyone considering. Malcolm Hancock
Yesterday at 02:48 PM1 day 57 minutes ago, rooster hancock 2003 said:I think this is a good purchase, I like it a lot. The only problem I have is that they have not done the passenger variant with the cargo pod on the belly.Watch the video in the first post, from 30.30 😉 Edited yesterday at 02:49 PM1 day by St Mawgan 9950X3D - X870E Aorus Master- TUF 5090 OC - 64GB DDR5 - 1500W HXi - Titan 360 RX LCD - 9100 Pro x 2 - LG 45GX950A - HOTAS Warthog with Ava Base
22 hours ago22 hr Ooooops, my bad! That will teach me to RTFM eh! Thanks for the heads up my friend, that makes me a happy bunny. I just need that Timair repaint now if some kind soul would oblige Malcolm Hancock
21 hours ago21 hr 1 hour ago, rooster hancock 2003 said:Ooooops, my bad! That will teach me to RTFM eh! Thanks for the heads up my friend, that makes me a happy bunny. I just need that Timair repaint now if some kind soul would obligeIt's highly likely it will turn up on Flightsim.to Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : ISW Evektor EV-97, A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah Currently flying IRL: Evektor EV-97 EuroStar, Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
21 hours ago21 hr If Carenado could add a headset simulation feature, as part of their RealXperience features I could really get on board with this. Bill 😎FS2024 • Currently enjoying : ISW Evektor EV-97, A2A Comanche 2024 & Aerostar • Black Square Commander 114, Bonanzas, Barons, C208, TBM850, Dukes • COWS DA40 & DA42 • FSW Legacy, C24R Sierra & C414 • Echo Falco F8L • Got Friends A32 Vixxen • FSReborn Sirius TL3000 • Flying Fries Gabriel 160TR • Flyboy Rans S6S • Skyward DA50RG • SWS Zenith CH701, RV-8, RV-10, RV-14 • Bagolu C172M & ICP Savannah Currently flying IRL: Evektor EV-97 EuroStar, Pipersport SportCruiser, Aeroprakt A32 Vixxen, Bristell Classic, TL Sirius TL-3000, Rans S6LSTrackIR • BeyondATC • PMS GTN Payware • RealTurb • Axis & Ohs9800X3D • RTX 3080 • 64GB DDR5-6000Former PPL IR, grounded by diabetes. Now UK NPPL(M)
8 hours ago8 hr I once said I'd never buy another Carenado aircraft. Well, so much for that! 😁 Cheers, BertBe Quiet! Pure Base 501 - black | ASUS TUF Gaming B650E-PLUS WIFI | AMD RYZEN 7 9850X3D - 4,7GHz | Kingston FURY Beast 32GB RGB (6000Mhz) | Samsung 9100 Pro 4TB (M.2) | NVIDIA RTX 5080 16GB | Be quiet! Dark Rock Elite | be quiet! Pure Power 13 M (1000Watt)
4 hours ago4 hr +1 going to be hard to resist this bad boyCan it be used in Career Mode?Shout out to CYBD in the video, gorgeous place to fly, I do SAR missions out of there regularly MSI Aegis R | Intel i7-14700F | NVIDIA RTX 4060 | 1TB NVMe | 32GB RAM | Windows 11
Create an account or sign in to comment