Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PTI139

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PTI139

  1. I am trying to operate the Jetways in Aerosoft EDDF Frankfurt - for example gate C15 (heavy). There is an error message and after that GSX Menu says "no Jetways available". I have to board al passengers via Bus and Stairs. I know - there are several concurring systems - especially with these "Multiple" Jetways. And I habe no ASOBO Jetways because I dont use the ASOBO ATC (I use Sayintentions). Does anyone know how to handle at least one Jetway to let the Pax into this wonderful airplane?
  2. Another update / correction to my last post: The conflict with FSW custom key binding was not caused by FSUIPC but "vJoy" - another tool which I use to bind custom bindings to my stram deck. It is not compatible with the special FSW binding manner. To many "tools" make kerfuffle :-)
  3. Thanks for your efforts to help me :-) Yes the flaps are continious - so why does FSW not just let Asobos "Flaps decrease" and "Flaps increase" do the Job of keybinding? Indeed one must use the FSW custom binding - I tried the ASOBO one and it jumbled up some of my other bindings - suddenly "F" made the throttle decrease to idle and "R" ordered full thrust. But: I have solved the problem. After disabling FSUIPC which I have to use for my PMDG 737 home cockpit, everything is working fine :-)
  4. I cannot use the addon. This special "key binding" does not work on my system and I cannot extend the flaps. I looked for double bindings and all that could interfere with this special key binding technique - no chance. Why don't they just use the normal way to operate the controls?
  5. I am sorry but I find the Citation x a little bit „aseptic“ and „tasteless“. Therefore I prefer other business jets.
  6. Is there any Simbrief profile available for the C114 - or what GA profile is similar to it?
  7. Ah, yes, thanks, I will give the manual another read,
  8. I love the Falcon - the developers did an excellent job job and considered the things a single sim pilot needs (click spots for difficult to reach buttons and a autothrottle for the cruise). My only problem was to programm an arrival in flight - did someone succeed to do that? And I have some trouble to handle the plane after landing in side wind conditions - one or twice I went on the grass - but I am sure that is my fault.
  9. WOuld you mind some more details about that (or a link for more information) please?
  10. FMC. - NAV Index - TUNE There you can tun the NAV Aids. „A“ before the frequeny means automatic and „M“ manual tuning. It is also described in the manual.
  11. You should use it to tune your Nav Frequencies
  12. Important is to set the NAV Frequencies in the FMC - not by changing the NAv Radios. IF you use the Radios the frequencies are not consistant.
  13. I solved my Problem now - created a new flight in Simbrief and did not touch the field "ATC callsign" - now it worked ! One cannot correct the entry after inserting something in it - maybe the old entry is saved anywhere and it gets confused. Cheers the help mates!
  14. I am afraid it does not help - I did it that way - Airline RYR / Flight Number 139 - ATC Callsign RYR139 (or leave it empty - then it fills with default value) and BATC calls me "Rere139 139" - But I can live with it - maybe it is only on my system.
  15. I am afraid it does not work. AI continues to say „Rere 139 139“ . IT does not even know „RYR„ for Ryanair.
  16. I am a satisfied user of BATC. The only thing I am having trouble with is assigning a callsign in Simbrief that is used by BATC AI to call me. Example: I want to fly as Ryanair 123 (RYR123). what do I do in Simbrief? I fill the fields: Airline: RYR FLight Number: 123 ATC Callsign: RYR123 After starting BATC I expect to be called Ryanair123 (RYR123). BATC however calls me RYR123 123 „Ryanair one three nine one three nine“. I tried several combination to convince the AI to call me RYR139 but it did not work. What am I doing wrong?
  17. My help or answer comes late but I smiled because i tried to try the same - assembling the AGP to the Mount 5 🙂 Hope you guys found a solution meanwhile. I managed it by using Tape to stick all the parts together before putting the screws inside. ALso to attach the Ursus Throttle to the mount was very tricky- and my gosh - after succeeding I noticed that I had forgotten to put in the USB into the slot on the throttle that must be done before the attachment - my wife heard me yelping - I had to disassemble the whole again. But at the end I managed to get along and am very proud on me now.
  18. CReating custom prodedure lists was something I used to do everytime I got a new aircraft. Now there is a german Gentleman (Jaydee) who does the checklist making as a business - they are very good - so I save much time and can immediately jump into the pilot s seat.
  19. It's a shame that the 2024 Version is released although not quite finished. So it will stay another while in the hangar 😒
  20. One of my favourite Addons - had allways problems to get it going in FS2024 - thanks for the good news and thanks to FlightFX to give it for free to 2020 buyers.
  21. I used VATSIM and IVAO when I was younger. Now I am older and try to avoid things that are straining me too much. BATC is a comfortable and either immersing substitute for "living people" ATC. The only con is that the BATC GUI is permanently flickering on my 4K Display.
  22. You like it? So use it and wave this welcome new option. You won t believe how many functionalities are in a video game that are not found i.r.l.
  23. Great news! That helps reducing this overboarding screen accumulation for a single pilot and will possibly increase performance.
  24. Excellent value for money, I have the Airbus FCU+EFIS and the Boeing MCP+EFIS - there are loads of custom profiles (made by users) for nearly every addon - both in the WINCTRL SimAppPro and in Mobiflight.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.