Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bjablonka

Any New Releases Before Christmas?

Do you guys know of any more interesting releases which are coming out before Christmas? Need to budget my $$.ThanksBernd

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What I'm waiting for to get me through the Holidays:Flight1 Cessna Mustang (possibly before Christmas)FSD Commander 115TCOrbx Warnervale airportOrbx Jandakot airportOrbx Red region

From what I've heard, you might be able to add these to your list:AlphaSim BN-2 Islander(forgot company) FW-190FS Passengers XActive Sky Advanced(maybe? something from Carenado)Warbirdsim P-51 (FSX version)RealAir Duke (only rumored...)There's a lot of promises... lets see who actually delivers. Time is ticking away :(

I wrote to Santa, asking for the GEX Europe textures.But it seems that the most his elves can do before Christmas is a new set of Autogen textures.So there's no glass of whisky left out for him on Christmas Eve; he can fight with the reindeer for the carrot. :(

Fly The Maddog 2008 pro (well, maybe not for christmas, but for the end of deecmber as they say...)Deniz

Thanks guys, I am waiting for the Flight 1 Mustang now - hopefully soon:)Bernd

I wrote to Santa, asking for the GEX Europe textures.But it seems that the most his elves can do before Christmas is a new set of Autogen textures.So there's no glass of whisky left out for him on Christmas Eve; he can fight with the reindeer for the carrot. :(
If 525 (five hundred and twenty-five) enhanced autogen textures for free are not enough to hold you for a bit longer then I guess Santa will have to leave a lump of coal instead :(Happy Holidays to EVERYONE and their family! :(

I've been hoping to see the Aerosoft Discus soar plane, but it's been a bit quiet.scott s..

Same to you Nick, Happy Holidays :( <-- this forum has no Christmas emoticons :( As they say here in Holland: One may not look a given horse in the mouth, still that building texture looks a bit mirrored B) <--- this one comes closest to Christmas,thanks for your fine gift.Big Surprise i had in the Captain Sim shop. I hesitated for years to buy that 757 from them. Today i decided to purchase it and it was Big Suprise the prices there are cut in half at the moment. Not 60, only 30 Euro's for the Pro pack :( Regards,Gerrit

Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0 w/FMS :(
You got 12 days left... you sure about that? :(

would be nice to see a bunch of interior cockpit screenshots showing off the panel nitelighting and the new fms...took a stroll over to their site but didnt see any posted pics there yet, except for some exterior model shots.

Interior shots are coming and yes the FS9 version will be released first :(

If he's not sure, no one is. :( I'll be waitin for FSX version tho.

Seems as though the 757 is popular (CaptainSim, Level-D and QualityWings).All I wanted was a nice 777 w/FMS (for FSX) :( Enough, 757's, gimme a 777 B) Santa don't love me :( B) (not joking though :( )

Mustang looks nice Jim and so does the MD11 Ryan :)Regards