Sign in to follow this  
ggi

Carenado aircraft wish list

Whatever Carenado does, please please, no more glass cockpits. I would love to see a Cessna 207 or Britten-Norman Trislander

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Yeah glass is not their forte.

How about a modern small corporate jet? One of the smaller Citations maybe or any of those that didn't quite make it to market. Something that flies high and fast but uses a short field.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Well, they've got turbo props now. Maybe they could do one of the illusive regional turbo prop commuters....so long as they either don't do glass or get it more efficient. An Embrear maybe.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I could actually see Carenado doing a really cool old Cessna (a steam gauge!!) 500 or 550 series would be awesome.

Maybe a new Cessna 441

How about a modern small corporate jet?

Like the soon to be in production HondaJet !!! Affordable and highly economical. Aircraft and engine of their own design. In that combined respect perhaps the most innovative new small jet in a generation!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I would like to see a DHC-3 Otter as there is no quality model of it. Piston or turbine version, or both. :)

I would also encourage Carenado to make more remakes of their old releases like they do with the C206. Piper Cherokee and Archer for example.

Tamas

edit: with steam cockpit, no G1000 please.

Hi,

1.) Piper Navajo / Chieftain

2.) C421

3.) C402

And no more full-glass-only please!

And no more full-glass-only please!

Here, here!  And I'd, personally, like them to work on making their aircraft 'checklist complete'.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

More FS9 releases.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I would still Love for Carenado to make a Socata TB10 Tobago, or TB21 Trinidad.

I did most of my training in these two types, and they are awesome aircraft. I feel like this may be a possibility for Carenado in future, given that they have made the TBM850. And looking through their past releases, they have put out aircraft by most of the more common manufacturers. So, we have had:

Beechcraft

Cessna

Cirrus

Commander

Mooney

Piper

And now EADS/ Socata.....Hmmmm.

Oh well, we can dream at least!

Andrew.

Come on Carenado don't be lazy with the Beechcraft line of aircraft,please do a DA42 Twin Star your modelling is fantastic, think this could be another game changer from youi actually work for a company that has 5 Twin Stars could provide most things you need as in pictures etc don't hesitate to get in contact thanx for listening Carenado and if not possible a nice little Cessna 421C would suffice

After the FS9 C90 we need them to release the King Air B200 just like we need to see the V-Tail Bonanza.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I'd love to see a DA-42 Twin Star. Just finished my IR in one and I loved it.  B)

Greg Wills

sfo_a320.png

EASA Commercial Pilot License | Multi Engine / Instrument Rating | Flight Instructor | ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor

Light Sports Aircraft (LSAs) / Microlights (European equivalents)  :-

• Any Jabiru J120 or similar
  • Ikarus C42
  • CSA SportCruiser
  • Aerospool Dynamic

LSA / Microlights are the natural evolution for Carenado;  where they can show off their modelling skills, without the potential downfall of being lacking in systems.

Think about it Carenado - you know it makes sense!