Sign in to follow this  
psolk

IFly 737 Manual available for download today...

It is always good to see a new product being developped.And this one, for FS9 is very much welcome.I just have a doubt about the VC textures, that look sub-par to me.I hope my impressions are wrong.Ghiom

Thanks Paul. I think the time to get excited is getting near!Regards,Mel

Great news! The more I se, the more I love it. Seriously, this seems like a great product, and downloading the manual now. Gonna give it a look soon.Only thing I really hope is that we'll have a good selection if liveries and otherwise an easy to use paintkit. I specifically would like KLM and El Al. finally I'll be able to do these long flights that I could never do with the Ariane because the panel state was never saved!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Steve Halpern Admin Group Joined: 25-January-2003 Posts: 2650 Post Options Quote Reply Posted: Yesterday at 2:01pmPaoloI think you mis-read my post. The project is "very far along now", which means that is is pretty near!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

This does look promising. Hope it works out ok, I'll buy it for FS9 if it's any good.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Same here, it is a guaranteed purchase if it is decent when it comes to systems modeling.It does look very promising given the manual, and the freeware 747 they offer.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

According to the developer on iFly's support page, the 737 will be released "this or next month."
YAY! laugh.gifSeriously, for me that's the best FS-related news of the past half year!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

How are AIRACs managed with the iFly? Can they be updated with each cycle?Thanks.- Jev McKee

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

Hi Dave!Yes, that's true! And I wrote about it on the TFV and VPA forums, do you remember? :( Looking forward to this one to see if it flies as good as it looks! :( Soft Landings! :(

The developer posted on their chinese forum saying they are about to pack the installer. "Release coming soon, please enjoy the manual first".

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

The developer posted on their chinese forum saying they are about to pack the installer. "Release coming soon, please enjoy the manual first".
Where, where?? blush.gif