Sign in to follow this  
Richard99_Photography

Wilco Airbus Series volume 1 & 2 Evolution released

Hi guys.I'm lucky because I visit regularly AVSIM and Flightsim forums.I will skip this addon, but I agree that AVSIM should remove Wilco advertisement from the site.RegardsEdin

Hi guys.I'm lucky because I visit regularly AVSIM and Flightsim forums.I will skip this addon, but I agree that AVSIM should remove Wilco advertisement from the site.RegardsEdin
At least for this package. Other Feelthere/Wilco offerings are actually worth something for the most part.This thing wouldn't qualify as good freeware (it wasn't even designed by Feelthere like the original effort was yet it's being sold as such).This is truly a Wilco debacle 'alone' plain and simple.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Thanks for the comments guys. I've been looking for a good Airbus for FSX for a while now (was hooked on the PSS ones a few years back).After seeing the Evolution product released, I was getting close to making a purchase of 1 and 2.After reading this. I'll hold my hard earned cash for something else, again....Power to the people.

Matt Webb

Everyone seems to share the same opinion. Interesting that weve had no reaction from Wilco so we can assume they dont care they are ripping us offJohn

Well I will certainly not be purchasing this product, based on the comments I have read here.

Graeme Butler

Quick question...with a 64-bit OS, do you still get the FS9 crash when you exit FS9? Did they make it compatible with vista 64?ThanksRich Perry

Guest christopher barbas
Quick question...with a 64-bit OS, do you still get the FS9 crash when you exit FS9? Did they make it compatible with vista 64?ThanksRich Perry
Yesstill the same, CTD!HiI have just made a test flight, I just want to tell you that this addon is the worst ever made FS9 addon.Exactly the same sh...t as before nothing was better, the aircraft is only works at takeoff and thats it.Descent phase, approach phase was terrible for one more time.Here the evolution, there the evolution, where is the evolution, such a same !!!

Ooooh Boy. I'm glad for two things. First I tried to buy this "upgrade" but their payment system wasn't working. Second I found this thread before I gave them any of my money. I previously vowed never to give Wilco any more money until they fixed the Airbus series. I had a little confusion between what Wilco is and Feelthere is. In the end it is Wilco that has tried to "trick" (my words) everyone desperate to have a good Airbus in FS9/FSX into getting this Evolution series. The PSS Airbuses still seem the be the best and they were originally designed for FS 2002. Because of this I am truly done with Wilco. I hope this thread keeps many people from wasting their money on this product. I rarely get this passionate about these things but this warrants it.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

I took a chance when my better sense said otherwise when I purchased Volume Two and found too many disappointments. As for spending more for a "upgrade" I'll pass, not going to spend 33.00 only to spend another 20.00 or whatever. I expect alot when the 50.00 USD is reached and this acrft does not reflect the cost, the entire Airbus series is in the hanger. Once you have steak, it's hard to go back to hamburger. I am glad however that I have seen some of the comments just to reinforce what I already suspected. If you want simplicity then you won't be disappointed, if you are looking for a serious Airbus, my suggestion find something else. Sorry if feelings have been damaged.:(

hi guys, i bought the just new evolution but the weather radar is not working in any wheather condition no way not woking... any suggestion... thank you...

hi guys, i bought the just new evolution but the weather radar is not working in any wheather condition no way not woking... any suggestion... thank you...
Try reading these posts!

I cannot of course speak for them, but I wouldn't drag Avsim into this in terms of refusing ad business from Wilco :( The very same Avsim uses that revenue to in effect provide us a forum like this to help us keep one another well informed. That in turn helps us in making informed choices, because above all else - caveat emptor. btw thanks guys for the feedback - I was once again thinking about Wilco to parch my still unquenched Airbus thirst...but the Wilco well is clearly quite murky.

Regards,

Mark

Hi All. As an update to this refund saga..Here is another brilliant quote from an email from Wilco "Our product page doesn't talk about any 3D improvements nor flight dynamics". If thats not enough to put you off buying this product then i dont know what will. Avoid at all costs..they are not worthy of anything. I for one will NEVER part with another penny of my cash and spend it on "WilcoPub"..Case Closed as far as i'm concerned."Roll on PMDG 737NGX"

40282618105572517s.jpg

Guest 7Six7
I picked up Vol.1.. The Win7 CTD's are gone(At Least!). I can also get from point A to point B without to much weird stuff happening. The weather is working, you have to set your view to arc between 20 & 80 miles for it to kick in, run weather like ASD/ASE, but you can't tilt it, kinda crappy for a so called RXP enhancement. besides the weather radar, not fully functional all it is is a service pack for us Vista/Win 7 users which should have been free..Also the hold works...sorta! it's a roller coaster ride by the time you get to loop 2 & forget expedite, you need air sickness bags. Basically descent on your own,