Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Re: NGX impending release: Are we there yet?

This happends if I get bored and want some new screenshots, ... I'll make my own one with some Photoshopping :(

This happends if I get bored and want some new screenshots, ... I'll make my own one with some Photoshopping :(
Well, it looks pretty good :) Really looking forward to the PMDG 737NGX!

I have to say that all this crazy talk would be stopped by just a update from Robert. I have all the PMDG aircraft and when the manuals came out the aircraft came out 2-3 weeks later.The 737 manuals came out the first of December and its getting close to May.I for one will continue to wait and fly my other 737. JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I think PMDG is getting tired of the childish comments towards them and their policies. The original post has now gotten way off topic and people are bickering like kids about dumb things. This should be locked and any post hereafter about releasing the NGX. People in aviation are said to be professionals but I have yet to see that here.

Yep, all good things must come to an end. Once again a thread put out in good faith turns into a argument over whether PMDG's practices are good, fair, whatever. The good news is we can probably expect this thread to close and we can move onto more productive things.

I think PMDG is getting tired of the childish comments towards them and their policies. The original post has now gotten way off topic and people are bickering like kids about dumb things. This should be locked and any post hereafter about releasing the NGX. People in aviation are said to be professionals but I have yet to see that here.
+1

Guest TBM930

Just wondering what will come out first the JC Rollon CRJ 200 for X-Plane (which was supposed to be a dead project) or the PMDG NGX! Watch Video here

and other info here Release Info and Q &A and Release Candidate 1

Absurd is the announcement COMING SOON since 2006. Absurd was the announcement COMING IN 2010. Absurd is the announcement THE NGX IS LARGELY FINISHED .Largely finished seemed to be the I fly. Thats the fear they have.
Where's your name, if you have the testicular fortitude to make stupid statements then at least sign YOUR NAME!

Richard Spencer

Churchill

PVT SEL

GYSGT

USMC (ret)

im sure the finished product will be even better than we could ever imagine. i check everyday with excitement for the 737NGX and being a new cross over from FS9 to FSX, i know it has been a long time coming but I FEEL IT WILL BE BRILLIANT!!!ashley allen

testicular fortitude
I will now be using this phrase. LOVE it! ...Driving down the road: "Man you have got some testicular fortitude to cut infront of me like that!" Ahh, brilliant.

LOL..... The whole thing is now becoming a laughing stock.. :(
I mean the comments not PMDG :(

Joe Park