Sign in to follow this  
vscimone

PMDG 737NGX Liveries

Can we get a Southwest Airlines Repaint and can we see the -700 not the -800, -900.Ian Prado

Al,I think that is the longest single response to a question I've read. Congrats! That was great!

Chuck Biggins

Have things begun to slow down around the forum?
Looks like it. Maybe due to summer vacation starting in many countries ? It would be nice if it could last until release :(

These are going to be great liveries for this aircraft. One thing I noticed thou, I don't see the obvious one there yet, Southwest Airlines.

Now that we are so close to release is there any chance of a list of liveries completed (or so far)? I would love to request a Thomson Airways Livery (or a Thomsonfly) for the 737-800WL model. That is my absolute number one request as i have flown on thomsons 737-800 many times. That and Ryanair will sum up my first few months with the NGX flying in and out of the UK summer. p.s. Has anything been altered to the Ryanair livery? The problem is that it does not cover the correct amount of windows, it needs to extend about 1/2 a window in each direction.Thanks alot and keep up the good work!

This livery may not be exactly nice for everyone, but it is very rare:All the Lauda Air 736 and 738 aircraft have been changed to Austrian Airlines apart from the 738 "Freddie Mercury" (OE-LNK) to keep the AOC alive:http://www.flugzeug-bild.de/name/einzelbild/number/33244/kategorie/flughaefen~deutschland~dusseldorf-dus.htmlPersonally i think, AA should have repainted the "Freddie Mercury" and kept the "Frank Zappa" (OE-LNR) or the "Kurt Cobain" (OE-LNT) instead.It would be a pleasure to see a LDA 738 done by PMDG :Batting Eyelashes:Maybe some of you, remind of the tragically B763 LDA 004 accident (Thailand/1991):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauda_Air_Flight_004

This livery may not be exactly nice for everyone, but it is very rare:All the Lauda Air 736 and 738 aircraft have been changed to Austrian Airlines apart from the 738 "Freddie Mercury" (OE-LNK) to keep the AOC alive:http://www.flugzeug-...eldorf-dus.htmlPersonally i think, AA should have repainted the "Freddie Mercury" and kept the "Frank Zappa" (OE-LNR) or the "Kurt Cobain" (OE-LNT) instead.It would be a pleasure to see a LDA 738 done by PMDG :Batting Eyelashes:Maybe some of you, remind of the tragically B763 LDA 004 accident (Thailand/1991):http://en.wikipedia...._Air_Flight_004
HMMMMMM This topic came unpinned........ You know what that means ;)

HMMMMMM This topic came unpinned........ You know what that means ;)
YES I do!! That means it's time for all of us to jump in here and push this topic another 20 pages tonight with random speculations! Big%20Grin.gif

I'm starting to lose my optimism; but we will find out soon enough. Whatever happens, it'll be amazing!

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

The five boeing 737-800 from Sky Airlines would be great =). Pictures:(German Sky Airlines) D-AGSA : j76ox4xt.jpg(German Sky Airlines) TC-SKU :8ior2qn6.jpg(Sky Airlines) TC-SKH : 2swhut5v.jpg(Sky Airlines) TC-SKR :h76ilmkr.jpg(Sky Airlines) TC-SKS :p3ee5zr2.jpgI would be very happy, if you can relise them =)