Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Flightbeam released KSFO Fs9

Bought it today. Nothing short of being great. Its easy on the framerates.

I bought it too, and am very impressed. Beautiful with no apparent framerate hit. A few flickering textures in isolated spots, but the overall product is otherwise excellent. Recommended!

John G.

+3 on would like to know...AND...It would be very nice if Mr. Flightbeam added some screen shots of the FS9 version so we can have a gander, that is, if I haven't missed them by some chance?Mark

Am I correct that the scenery uses default runaways' textures? Thanks

Am I correct that the scenery uses default runaways' textures?
No way. To me they look like fully custom runway textures, look terrific!

I also had FlyTampa's KSFO. Flightbeam's is on another level. This is really a top-notch addon. The runway textures are definitely not default. Remember, you can download a trial version.

Flightbeam has taken ksfo to the next level .Great on frames and looks wonderful!Hypnotized.gif

The exclude file is badly needed since any alteration with AFCAD opens the default building.

The exclude file is badly needed since any alteration with AFCAD opens the default building.
Hate to sound a cynic, but if you modify a working product you do so at your own risk. Using a dead and outdated product to do so is suicidal. Asking a developer to produce their product using outdated methods is unreasonable. Use AFX or ADE to do so and I can say with near-certainty that you will not have an issue, but doing so is still at your own risk. John

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org