Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

themose

Delivery flights video

Speechless It's like watching justplane dvd .Hope to see a lots of them.thank's for the tip on install Shockwave 3D lights

Lovely quality in HD. I love the 'shimmer' effect. How can we obtain that please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Damn impressive. The scenery is just superb and the image quality is great (not to mention you skipped on music, man I hate when people use some stupid music to add the effect of epicness, in my opinion it just ruins the experience, so I always turn it down :D). But where is like other 12h of flight? :D

Dmitrij Nazarenko

I have Shockwave lights but dont know how to install them on my NGX. They look absolutely awsome!!

Chris Verner

Home cockpit builder ...well trying anyway

Can anyone shed a light how to install the Shockwave lights on the NGX? I have shockwave lights installed.

Luke Bowerman

PMDG 737NGX pilot

Thermaltake | DFi Lan Party x48 | Intel Quad Core 3.2HGZ | ATI 4870 HD 1GB | 4GB DDR2 | RECOM 1050w

134141.png

thanks

Luke Bowerman

PMDG 737NGX pilot

Thermaltake | DFi Lan Party x48 | Intel Quad Core 3.2HGZ | ATI 4870 HD 1GB | 4GB DDR2 | RECOM 1050w

134141.png

Excellant video! Just a few observations... Invisible hands moving the throttlesTurn off strobes when exiting the runwayMy NGX doesnt sound like that so I assume 'aftermarket' sounds? And as others have said, THANKS for not adding music!

Jay

Guest firehawk44

That was great especially with the sounds of a real 737. Very creative script too! I am surprised though you were able to fly from Seattle to the UK on just one tank of fuel as I thought that could only be accomplished with the ER version. I agree with others regarding the sounds.... I think the music takes away from otherwise great videos some others have produced. Best regards,Jim

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

45%
    $11,475.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now