Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 Available

Fuel temp. is not working now that i DL SP1. It has been fine all along. 1/3 full of fuel n temp gauge reads from tank 1. should be enough fuel in tank to read temp.William Coade

Thank you sirs! They're beautiful. I can't get a flight going because I keep jumping back outside!

Chris Hicks

Windows 7 is not loading the installerI downloaded the latest version SP1 ... But I clicked on the installer and does not work ... The installer appears carrying the information and in the installation screen does not appear ... Windows 7 is not loading the installer ... Why is that?

Thanks Robert.Question: When uninstalling the NGX, should we delete the PMDG 737 NGX folder in the PMDG folder? Is it safe to back up our key commands?
To be safe I'd wipe it all out and start over from scratch - stuff did get changed relating to key commands.
So just to be clear, I am downloading and Installing the NGX for the first time. Am I required to download and install the base pack and then the service pack OR just the service pack which is inclusive of the base pack? In other words will the base pack be updated to include the fixes in the service pack.Can someone at PMDG please confirm wheteher the base pack has been updated
If you just bought the NGX, the base pack already has SP1 integrated - no need to install the patch version.
Thanks Robert!Do I need to uninstall my installed liverys, run the SP1 installer then reinstall the liverys?
Yes, that's what I'd do. Redownload your liveries too - they've all been updated to support the new options.
Just one question: I see some changes and additions for FSUIPC. Does this mean I can assign my throttles via FSUIPC, as it always was? With the RTM it was not recommended due to some problems. I tested it a bit, couldn't see any disconnects. Only disc as it should on the groundroll if I pull back, and in the air it keeps the throttle even if I pull back.So this has been fixed from RTM?
I'm not sure which changes you're referring to - the only place "FSUIPC" even appears in the change log is in reference to the LVARS (LUA Variables) we added for cockpit builders/hardware users. Nothing has changed with respect to FSUIPC axis calibration - it is still not supported nor needed.
What's the latest Livery Manager version??
1.08, installed automatically by SP1.
They're not that bad... Many things we like today was founded on Adobe software, like all your movies? Premier Pro. Flash games? Well, Flash. Web content? Flash. etc.
You apparently aren't familiar with the history of Acrobat/PFD and Flash - both are among the most security-flaw prone pieces of software ever made. The only thing that might be worse on that count historically is Internet Explorer.
Fuel temp. is not working now that i DL SP1. It has been fine all along. 1/3 full of fuel n temp gauge reads from tank 1. should be enough fuel in tank to read temp.
Are you using an old panel state or saved flight? I'm not sure if this was mentioned but old panel states and saves are NOT compatible with SP1 - too much changed for them to work correctly. Make new ones.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

DAAAAAAAMMMMM. Thats how it's done Robert you should def run for congress again...Imagine if you go a hold of our budget..

To be safe I'd wipe it all out and start over from scratch - stuff did get changed relating to key commands.If you just bought the NGX, the base pack already has SP1 integrated - no need to install the patch version.Yes, that's what I'd do. Redownload your liveries too - they've all been updated to support the new options.I'm not sure which changes you're referring to - the only place "FSUIPC" even appears in the change log is in reference to the LVARS (LUA Variables) we added for cockpit builders/hardware users. Nothing has changed with respect to FSUIPC axis calibration - it is still not supported nor needed.1.08, installed automatically by SP1.You apparently aren't familiar with the history of Acrobat/PFD and Flash - both are among the most security-flaw prone pieces of software ever made. The only thing that might be worse on that count historically is Internet Explorer.Are you using an old panel state or saved flight? I'm not sure if this was mentioned but old panel states and saves are NOT compatible with SP1 - too much changed for them to work correctly. Make new ones.
Thanks for the confirmation Ryan. Still downloading.

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

Great to see the Service Pack released.Excuse my ignorance or blindness guys, I just cant see it on the service updates page.Any help ? I am looking for something titled as 737NGX on the service updates..

Alienware M17X R3

i7-2860QM 2.5GHz ( 3.6 Ghz TurboBoost 8Mb Cache )

8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 SDRAM ( 2 x 4GB)

750GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive

2GB GDDR5 Nvidia Gefore GTX 580M

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

Mark Knowles

First Officer - Boeing 737NG

I'm not sure which changes you're referring to - the only place "FSUIPC" even appears in the change log is in reference to the LVARS (LUA Variables) we added for cockpit builders/hardware users. Nothing has changed with respect to FSUIPC axis calibration - it is still not supported nor needed.
Ryan, I'm referring to the issues from my Ticket, where I asked about the usage of throttle assigning via FSUIPC - it is vital to me, since I own two Saitek Throttle Quadrants, on which I use 4 levers for throttles. In the quad engine setup (747) all 4 are in use, spoliers-1-2-3-4-flaps, and if I have a two engine aircraft, then my setup is spoilers-nothing-1-2-nothing-flaps. And I don't want it to be unsymmetrical, like spoilers-1-2...flaps. Also good for different turboprop aircraft, since I can assign condition and mixture to the appropriate lever.I can't do that via default FSX menu.But: I am *not* calibrating them via FSUIPC. They are only being assigned to default FSX functions via FSUIPC. Yet for everything aircraft I can choose a profile.Is that OK?

The fonts on the webpage seem to be messed up a little.It is on the right hand side across from where it says NEW.................actually under the 747 part !!
Nopes, Cant see nothing yet. Can you send me a screenshot ? pm ?

Alienware M17X R3

Mark Knowles

This link explains it a bit better !!You can't miss it.http://forum.avsim.n...52159-sp1-link/
Lol finally, Opened it in explorer. and worked. Thanks Jason !

Alienware M17X R3

Mark Knowles

Brakes now cool while on the ground!!! Yay!!And yes I too get a performace improvement of a few FPS, it feels much smother anyway. Thanks PMDG

I'm happy to hear that some of the problems can are now fixed with SP1.....

I don't hear the 80KNOTS, V1 and VR callouts. I have them enabled in the FMS. How do you turn of the Co-Pilots display, I have forgot?SP1 is great!! Will get the 600/700 Expansion for Christmas.Aaron G.