Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737NGX SP1 Available

What a coincidence, I was flying the NGX when this was released! Thanks PMDG, this looks amazing. Applause.gif

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks to all the PMDG team !!I look forward to a weekend of flight testing.I will be putting this baby through its paces.Fred.

HiFor me is all OK.SP1 works fine, 737 NGX in all times work fine for me.I need the 600/700.Thanks. (muito obrigado) João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

Guys-Im definatley seeing a performance gain. about 7fps more in ksea( orbx pnw) and 12 -20 more fps at high altitude

Peter Osborn

Guys-Im definatley seeing a performance gain. about 7fps more in ksea( orbx pnw) and 12 -20 more fps at high altitude
Since the first release of FSX I have never been able to put any wheels down at KSEA. Allways a Fatal Error anywhere near KSEA. Three rigs later, still no joy. Curse? Maybe. Bizzare?, definately.

Hello there,Congratulations for the SP.Just to confirm, I think that you have added changes in the VC as I mentioned in http://forum.avsim.n...__fromsearch__1Am I right? If you did, thank you very much for updating!!!!Best regards.You will need holidays after this release!!!
I think you are right, I've noticed that too.Thank you PMDG!! Great night today!

Mauricio Brentano

I have just noticed that the updated Intro Manual is only 18 pages !!!Just letting you know.Fred.

What's the latest Livery Manager version??
1.08. It was in the OP, last bullet under "Major Changes and Additions." happy.png

Herman Ross

Seattle, USA

I have just noticed that the updated Intro Manual is only 18 pages !!!Just letting you know.Fred.
FRED! You're awesome for finding out! God, I hope PMDG notices and puts out (I hate to say this...) a hotfix to fix that. (Or maybe just a download of the updated .pdf)

Robert thanks for the sp1.But after installing it I had a problem with the 2d panel(when i puted in the 2d panel it was very low it just let me see the ground and i could not see the sky)Has anyone else experienced the problem?
Joao-Yes- this is an indication that you need to adjust your FSX.CFG settings to correctly match your monitor.For instructions, take a look in the Simobjects/Airplanes/PMDG 737-800NGX/Panel folder.We put a README there to guide you through the correct change. It's contents read as follows:===============Failure to use the correct fsx.cfg WideViewAspect setting can result in strange views that don't match what we designed:-For widescreen 2D panel use, you must have WideViewAspect set to TRUE in your FSX.cfg [Display] section.-For 4:3 2D panel use, you must have WideViewAspect set to FALSE in your FSX.cfg [Display] section.The FSX.cfg file is located at:Windows Vista/7: C:Users(Your Windows User Name)AppDataRoamingMicrosofFSXWindows XP:C:Documents and Settings(Your Windows User NameApplication DataMicrosoftFSXYou may need to change two Windows settings to be able to see these locations and the file - set "Show Hidden Files and Folders" and uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types" in the Windows folder options in the Control Panel.====================================Hope that helps!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Joao-Yes- this is an indication that you need to adjust your FSX.CFG settings to correctly match your monitor.For instructions, take a look in the Simobjects/Airplanes/PMDG 737-800NGX/Panel folder.We put a README there to guide you through the correct change. It's contents read as follows:===============Failure to use the correct fsx.cfg WideViewAspect setting can result in strange views that don't match what we designed:-For widescreen 2D panel use, you must have WideViewAspect set to TRUE in your FSX.cfg [Display] section.-For 4:3 2D panel use, you must have WideViewAspect set to FALSE in your FSX.cfg [Display] section.The FSX.cfg file is located at:Windows Vista/7: C:Users(Your Windows User Name)AppDataRoamingMicrosofFSXWindows XP:C:Documents and Settings(Your Windows User NameApplication DataMicrosoftFSXYou may need to change two Windows settings to be able to see these locations and the file - set "Show Hidden Files and Folders" and uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types" in the Windows folder options in the Control Panel.====================================Hope that helps!I
Any word on what I said?

Fred-Thanks... I'll fix.(Adobe... How I hate nearly all of their software.)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

(Adobe... How I hate nearly all of their software.)
They're not that bad... Many things we like today was founded on Adobe software, like all your movies? Premier Pro. Flash games? Well, Flash. Web content? Flash. etc.