Sign in to follow this  
Gramps ZA

NGX rated best sim package EVER by PC PILOT magazine!

About time the official reviewers give the accolades due to the best sim add on ever to grace this planet. Well done PMDG you deserve it!

GOOD!They deserve it.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Well deserved Applause.gifNo doubt the best and the most immersive aircraft addon for flightsim i've ever had the pleasure of operating biggrin.png

Finally!!! PMDG completely deserves it. The NGX is by far the best simulation ever produced for Flight Simulator. Beta tester or not, anyone who thinks otherwise should...well...probably find a new hobby. (And maybe see a therapist tongue.png ).

The review is written by one of the beta testers
Hmmm I'm not a fan of that stuff ....but the NGX is incredible and deserves high marks.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Beta tester or no beta tester, the NGX is the best 737NG sim full stop !!It has brought serious simulation to the desktop.
+1

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

With over 10,000 hours in the real world 737, all I can say is,,,, it is the best so far, maybe not 100 percent perfect, but close. I have tried all the other sims., for many hours, they just don't get close.If,,, I would have had this sim to practice my 6 month .checks, things would have gone better.Thanks PMDG. I for one,, am looking forward to the 900ERJfriz

With over 10,000 hours in the real world 737, all I can say is,,,, it is the best so far, maybe not 100 percent perfect, but close. I have tried all the other sims., for many hours, they just don't get close.If,,, I would have had this sim to practice my 6 month .checks, things would have gone better.Thanks PMDG. I for one,, am looking forward to the 900ERJfriz
Hi JFriz...At last ! You've proved it ! A real live 737 driver !..that FSX is NOT a 'g*me' ! LMAO.gifRegardsBill

The review is written by one of the beta testers
Who is absolutely free to say whatever he wants - we had zero input into his review. He is not paid or anything like that. None of us have even seen the review yet.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Jane Whittaker one of the editors of- PC PILOT MAGAZINE ( a pilot herself I believe)SHE IS A RATED 747-400 PILOT IN REAL LIFE

I am already bored with the 737 NGX. My product cycle (attention span) must be 3 months. I need a new plane. But the 737NGX is awesome.

Paul Gugliotta

Hi,Read this review and wondered about the fact that the accolade was awarded despite the minor problems which still remain to be sorted for a good number of simmers.If a developer produces a sim which is as near perfect on first release as seen by the wider community I wonder what award PC Pilot would then give.That said well done PMDG and just to add a little more about Jane she was also a beta tester for the other NGX!