Sign in to follow this  
fsxkitty

New stuff!

Perhaps the crude humour and mild violence comes from the multitude of XBL users that will sit there and call you gay for not moving out of their way during taxi? Thus leading to air rage and being cut up.
"Online interactions not rated by the ESRB" <according to the sticker on the flight website.

Brandon Filer

This from the guy who went toe to toe with the X-Plane guy. Now thats funny.
Me and Goran are clear. I never had a lack of respect for the guy. I just had a different POV.That is different that nitpicking the crap out of something 24/7 on a forum.

Mild violence = some sort of plane crash sequence maybe?
Maybe they are going to animate crash sequences finally? Or they'll be some kind of missions dealing with law enforcement perhaps.

What type of engine sound is that? My guess is that it is the radial from the stearman, but I really am guessing. Certainly isnt a jet or a turboprop.

Daniel Miller

Crude Humor, mild violence. Even more evidence to support Flight being some kind of arcade game.
FSX had mild violence (the oil rig mission). It had humor in some places as well.

What type of engine sound is that? My guess is that it is the radial from the stearman, but I really am guessing. Certainly isnt a jet or a turboprop.
It's a Maule.

Hmmmm... "crude humor and mild violence".Maybe snide comments from the Flight Deck crew to the Flight Attendants for the "humor" component... the AI Mile Hi Club, perhaps?And a little corporal punishment (AI Mom spanking AI Junior (or AI Junie)) in the lavatory for the violence factor.Of course, the AI flight attendants serving AI Airplane Food could be construed as a "violent act"... :He He:Alan

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Crude Humor, mild violence. Even more evidence to support Flight being some kind of arcade game.
Grand Theft Airplane!

Ahh! ive got it, The crude humour is the game crashing 25 minutes into a 7 hour flight...

Jack Cannon

Or after 6 hours and 55 minutes. Now that's crude!

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Or after 6 hours and 55 minutes. Now that's crude!
Or even after 6 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds.

Brandon Filer

Or even after 6 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds.
LOL.gif I knew somebody would post this!

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.