Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thruster

Flight Video from CES

LOL..................................................

Well, at least it's smooth. The rest, err, ugh.....
well, nothing really new. any real news? any statement from MS re simming aspect? THAT would be news.

OH, I am soooo trying hard not to make sarcastic and condascending remarks...and laugh. But I am laughing and I don't care.

Is it me or is the first monitor on the left showing a different picture of Flight?Look at the first monitor when the vid. start...

You guys really are pretty oblivious. They are showing the missions/challenges available, (in this video) NOT free flight, which lacks the arcade aspect.

You guys really are pretty oblivious. They are showing the missions/challenges available, (in this video) NOT free flight, which lacks the arcade aspect.
Free flight might be there and well I know it's there but I wish they addressed peoples concerns!Edit:I've found a different video which is from CES also:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuovyGzt_Tc

Is it me or is the first monitor on the left showing a different picture of Flight?Look at the first monitor when the vid. start...
Looks like it's just another demo machine or a video.

I've found a different video which is from CES also:
Best part "Where you can do things like... turning on the GPS" LOL

It's you and you're right.

I absolutely hate it. I hate the way the whole game looks (UI as well as gameplay). Its glossy, phony-looking, unimaginative, and looks like it takes absolutely no brainpower to use. Just a boring, generic game that looks just about the same as many other X-Box games, and will get boring after about 10 minutes. Its just like modern music, movies, t.v. shows, video games, and the way many people are in general. Brainless, unimaginative, and stupid. I will download it, play it for 10 minutes, then uninstall it and go back to waiting for an actual FS to come about that shares the same legacy as the MSFS series.

I absolutely hate it. I hate the way the whole game looks (UI as well as gameplay). Its glossy, phony-looking, unimaginative, and looks like it takes absolutely no brainpower to use. Just a boring, generic game that looks just about the same as many other X-Box games, and will get boring after about 10 minutes. Its just like modern music, movies, t.v. shows, video games, and the way many people are in general. Brainless, unimaginative, and stupid. I will download it, play it for 10 minutes, then uninstall it and go back to waiting for an actual FS to come about that shares the same legacy as the MSFS series.
eeeeee somebody had a bad day at the office....

Just had to pop in and post how great that video is. Wife and I work in an office and can see several of our co-workers just losing it like this. Great stuff. Still chuckling over the guy trying to scan his monitor. Classic.

Thanks for that video :( :( Bestt part of my day so far man .......

I'd like to see the free flight part of the game before I go and say Microsoft has sold us out to the masses. I remember them saying that Flight was to be built for casuals and hardcore simmers, but that was a while ago. Priorities might have changed.

The more I see of those Flight "films" the less I like the Thing!!!!!!....just hear what the two gamers say to each other, totally ridiculous chat while playing the thing......

just hear what the two gamers say to each other, totally ridiculous chat while playing the thing......
Damn kids, get off the grass!

Simply nauseating.... just a screen full of vomit and annoying "bing" sounds as you "fly" thru the coin thingies.

Best part "Where you can do things like... turning on the GPS" LOL
I got a good laugh with "modifying the avionics" and turning on a panel light.

Maybe the free flight that was talked about in that webisode was just Flight being free to play?