Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw

A2A Simulations announced Accu-Sim Cessna 172 and Piper Cherokee

Fantastic, all of it. I'm really looking forward to the 172 and the Oeffag Albatros. As a First World War aviation aficionado, I'd love to see all the various manufacturers' Albatros Ds released!

BTW, A2A is still very new to me. I only bought my first products--the Accusim B-17G and B-377--last week, and I'm just knocked out. Probably headed over there tonight to buy some others. I'm absolutely hooked now and a dedicated fan.

i think it's gravely disappointing that RA and A2A are both doing the Cessna 172. it's just splitting the market for no good reason because we all know both will produce an exceptional product.

RealAir and A2A head to head on the C172! Who will have the more realistic sim? Either way, we can't lose!

Cheers,

Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

i think it's gravely disappointing that RA and A2A are both doing the Cessna 172. it's just splitting the market for no good reason because we all know both will produce an exceptional product.

I understand your reaction, but it's great to have choices!

Personally, I would prefer A2A to do a 206. It a real workhorse of the Cessna fleet. Sort of the 185 with tricycle gear.

I understand your reaction, but it's great to have choices!

Personally, I would prefer A2A to do a 206. It a real workhorse of the Cessna fleet. Sort of the 185 with tricycle gear.

Indeed, it will also inspire competition and innovation :)

Looks like I better start saving some money for some new planes. Got to have them all!!! Must have accusim!!!!

Now if I could only get A2A to Accusim all carenado planes I would be happy!!!!

The Cherokee 235 option really perked my ears in the video. Many old, fond memories in what is a great load hauler. A2A really got my attention with this huge update. That F-104 is going to be one of a kind!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

RealAir and A2A head to head on the C172! Who will have the more realistic sim? Either way, we can't lose!

Cheers,

Noel.

With A2A, the C172 will probably have their AccuSim support, so the engine life and failure, including changing engine and fixing it. If you ever want to know what's it like to own one, now you could. On that regard, the A2A version is a more complete package.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Curious to hear, at around 1:41, him mentioning the use of FSX (ESP) as a platform for sophisticated simulation at LM...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Hello jose

What's curious about mentioning ESP at LM ?

on the one hand i am happy to see a2a finally bringing the full accusim to the GA world, i love the cub (and i am not really that interested to fly combat planes within FSX).

on the other hand i don't think its really pushing innovation or anything if 2 of the best FSX aircraft developers release the same model (maybe even in the more or less same timeframe). the dedicated flight simmers will buy both anyway and i am pretty sure both will have their very own advantages... all business reality (and company secrets) aside: the most innovation and win for the flightsim community would be a collaboration of the best developers on an individual aircraft model :)

Curious to hear, at around 1:41, him mentioning the use of FSX (ESP) as a platform for sophisticated simulation at LM...

http://www.prepar3d.com/ LM's own version of FSX. some 3rd party FSX developers are releasing their stuff for it already, looks promising but a little expensive for private use.