Sign in to follow this  
CaptCraig

Ready for you to take my money

Without speculating too much (boy, is that even possible on this forum???) I would say that a ball park figure is around

$ 90-odd. Would still be a bargain at that price though!

Kind regards

I would not go above 100$

I bet you would, you would see us all flying around in our nice $105 B777 and start sweating :P

I Got the MD11, 747 400X, 747 8X, 737 NGX 600/700 and 737 NGX 800/900

I deserve 50% off no matter the price tag..... :Praying:

I Got the MD11, 747 400X, 747 8X, 737 NGX 600/700 and 737 NGX 800/900

I deserve 50% off no matter the price tag..... :Praying:

Nah you wont get it since you havnt got the js 4100 :)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

someone not got them all? lol

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Up to £120.

You mad? That's nearly 3 times the cost of the NGX base pack.

I wouldn't want to pay more than £50 for the base pack.

Anything till 100 euros is okay to me, nowadays selling my own addons helps me fund pretty much all the FSX purchases that I do.

I hope its relatively reasonable. While I would gladly pay anything regardless of cost if I had indisposible income, sadly I don't. In fact not working is a hardship to manage and save funds for the next big add on. So I'm hoping its not too far more than the NGX.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I'd be very surprised if the price was over $99. Three figures is something of a psychological price barrier. PMDG have to bear mind many of their customers are young and with no income. If they overprice it their revenue will be much less.

People saying they would pay $150 or more aren't being realistic. How much you'd be prepared to pay isn't relevant. PMDG will already know how many copies of the NGX they sold at that price. The higher they price the 777, the fewer copies they will sell.

ki9cAAb.jpg

PMDG have to bear mind many of their customers are young and with no income. If they overprice it their revenue will be much less.

Ummm lets see. They can afford a $600.00 Ipad, $200.00 Cell Phone $1500.00 Car Stereo, $2,000 Computer to run FSX? But they can't afford more than $100 for the best Plane in the History of FlightSim? Give me a break! They will pay whatever PMDG asks for it or they won't have a T7. Simple as that. :P They can easily get $150.00 if they wanted to and it is worth every penny. :Money Eyes:

Ummm lets see. They can afford a $600.00 Ipad, $200.00 Cell Phone $1500.00 Car Stereo, $2,000 Computer to run FSX? But they can't afford more than $100 for the best Plane in the History of FlightSim?

EXACTLY! <_< :LMAO: Or even a Cirrus SR20 on Finance - I seriously came across a 17 year old that has one..

About 100$ its ok ... I see things diferent from other guys/girls when it comes to FSX spending , I know exactly the cost of LVL D training out of my own wallet and the like. so when i see the amount of knowledge PMDG software has to offer for such a small amount of money the cost of the NGX was nothing at all compare to what i had to pay in the past to put some hours in my log book in a LVL D sim ....same goes for the next 777 if its 80 to lets say 150 ill be ok ...... just my 02 cents .......

Image removed as image is no longer available.

Ummm lets see. They can afford a $600.00 Ipad, $200.00 Cell Phone $1500.00 Car Stereo, $2,000 Computer to run FSX? But they can't afford more than $100 for the best Plane in the History of FlightSim? Give me a break! They will pay whatever PMDG asks for it or they won't have a T7. Simple as that. :P They can easily get $150.00 if they wanted to and it is worth every penny. :Money Eyes:

Not everyone owns all those items and my $800 dollar computers runs FSX like a champ maxed out with addons. BTW I bought my Samsung Galaxy brand new for $80 :)