Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

15MAR13 - Let the Previews Begin!

So, do you guys think they will announce release date 2night or just show some videos/screenshots? :)

Neither. Most will be disappointed, but i bet it's not even in beta right now. They're probably adding more stuff nobody will ever notice (i'm not saying it's bad).

Sometimes i wonder if such perfection is worth the wait... I mean, great is already good, why make it great+?

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

So, do you guys think they will announce release date 2night or just show some videos/screenshots? :)

Probably a screenshot and a little news. I don't expect anything more 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Neither. Most will be disappointed, but i bet it's not even in beta right now. They're probably adding more stuff nobody will ever notice (i'm not saying it's bad).

Sometimes i wonder if such perfection is worth the wait... I mean, great is already good, why make it great+?

I HIGHLY doubt it isn't in beta..

I'd be gladly proven wrong.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I seem to remember PMDG saying the same thing eight months before the 737NGX was actually released. Stealth launches aren't their style. I doubt we'll see it before the end of the summer.

-john paul

I seem to remember PMDG saying the same thing eight months before the 737NGX was actually released. Stealth launches aren't their style. I doubt we'll see it before the end of the summer.

-john paul

Didn't they say they were doing it differently with the 777?

Hopefully we get it before August, which would mark 2 years from the last release.

I remember rsr saying at the Munich conference how taking years between one project and the next wasn't a good business model. :P

I'm probably wrong on that wording though.

As a passenger I hear the crew, pilot included telling his passengers about the flight and airplane they are about to fly in and telling them the location of facilities etc and flight time they are  departing and arriving.  I have even heard the pilot point out particular scenery they fly over to the passengers.  It is not a great step from imagining we are flying a real life plane to having real life passengers and crew.  Why not model; some audio of real life aboard the 777 as it goes on in real airliners?  Honolulu to Amsterdam is a real long and lonely flight in an empty airplane and the Atlantic Ocean scenery is not all that stimulating.  But hearing the stewardess or pilots making an occasional announcement brings things into prospective.  henryccrider

p.s. I have the 747 Queen and the latest 737-800 and 900 ngx  Really nice but it would have been great to have crew and pilot audio for them.  henryccrider

p.s. I have the 747 Queen and the latest 737-800 and 900 ngx  Really nice but it would have been great to have crew and pilot audio for them.  henryccrider

There is a sound mod you can download for the NGX, I forget where I downloaded it, but it adds to the chime "cabin crew seats for departure". 

Have you heard of FS2Crew?

How come this got unpinned? Assuming because the next flight deck update is coming soon?

How come this got unpinned? Assuming because the next flight deck update is coming soon?

They want to see how many people wet themselves in anticipation ;)

They want to see how many people wet themselves in anticipation ;)

They do a good job  :wink: