Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

15MAR13 - Let the Previews Begin!

I actually remember buying FS98 I think it was. I was in PC World with my Dad, saw it and was just amazed that there were such thing ha! It's somewhere boxed up (-:

Same story, but with flight unlimited, that was so much better than FS98.

I have very fond memories of Flight Unlimited 2 and 3. In fact, I gave up on MSFS after FS2000 was released (which I considered to be more of the same ugly generic rubbish that Microsoft had been peddling since FS5), and concentrated on FU3 for eight years! I only returned to the world of MSFS when I purchased FSX in 2008 (because the time was right to start building my dream......a super detailed, photorealistic representation of the British Isles).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I remember I had at least the Flight Unlimited 2 with the SFO area (Half Moon Bay was FU2:s Meigs Field :)) I am still today amazed at how perfect the ATC system actually was compared to what we have in FSX today. The game had a small area but boy was it a busy place!

I also remember buying the Fly! around those times and climbing throught the clouds during a late evening departure and they were like real clouds and the sky was so perfect. They were both games years ahead of MSFS.

Joona Väisänen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Been six weeks without anymore previews?

Rumours, inuendo maybe?  Any takers?

Hirdy

Been six weeks without anymore previews?

Rumours, inuendo maybe?  Any takers?

Hirdy

Saturday dude. Saturday!

Yeah bro!  I'm with you dude.  Can't wait!!!

Oh and finally someone that answered a post in here without fire in the belly.

Good to see!!!!

Rock on man.

Hirdy

Saturday dude. Saturday!

Soooo stoked! 

Anyone think it could be released for mother's day? Robert made a slight hint in his preview with the last question... possible clue? They also said they were upgrading their servers two weeks ago to handle the demand for the 777.

Perhaps there are no more previews because the end (or the beggining ) is near! :O

EDIT: Oops, looks like this idea has been around for some time already. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/402646-release-date-contest/?p=2622572

FSX Sim or game?

The age-old debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaHkEH3nk8w

I See what you mean.

You know what I just dont get this debate though, whats the point ? I mean what I have here is a simulationand I take it seriously, But I care not one iota what anyone else thinks they have, If someone chooses to call this a game then hey ho so be it.

It doesnt affect my flying at all in any way, I still crash :lol:

Anyone think it could be released for mother's day? Robert made a slight hint in his preview with the last question... possible clue? They also said they were upgrading their servers two weeks ago to handle the demand for the 777.

Perhaps there are no more previews because the end (or the beggining ) is near! :O

EDIT: Oops, looks like this idea has been around for some time already. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/402646-release-date-contest/?p=2622572

Why would they ever do that, the wives and mothers would get no attention at all if that happens.