Sign in to follow this  
Lawyer+Pilot

Release Dates Gone Wild - PFPX

+ Jack Daniels = $10 ;)

Per glass ? :lol:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

About the cost of half of the week's groceries, not too bad ;)

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

+ Jack Daniels = $10 ;)

Yea I live about 20 minutes away from the Lynchburg distillery where its made.  What funny is its a dry county.

Sean Green

I have to do a pilgrimmage to Lynchburg sometime :blush: I always have been wondering about that, the best liquer around comes from a dry county. Amazing. And if you really want a treat, the Gentlemans Jack is my choice.

23.png

I hope this thing will be worth the price and I it will be able to takeover lots of tasks of flightplanning and do it for me. The feeling I always have about flight planners is that I always have to calculate more for them than they calculate for me. 

For example, fuel. I know how to calculate it manually, but I don't have databases in my head for every aircraft featuring fuel burn per hour of the engines, APU, holding, taxiing etc. 

I don't have time to figure out what cruising altitude I'm going to fly at. I don't have a clue what my TAS is going to be, especially not when I do step climbs. In this way I don't know my EET, Endurance, and total fuel required.

I don't know my average winds enroute, I don't have Active Sky. I don't know how to figure out my EET and Endurance. FSBuild does give these values, but that's often inaccurate because I don't know my average winds enroute, ISA DEV, etc. 

I hope that this software will do this all for me. I select an aircraft, departure and arrival airport and cost index, and PFPX determines the best take-off runway, SID/STAR, cruising altitude, TAS, fuel required, EET, Endurance, flaps, assumed temp, ISA DEV, METARs, destination forecasts (TAFs) and all this stuff. Then hopefully it wil be put into this Dispatcher Briefing Package, I put it in Dropbox and look it up on my tablet when FSX is started, and have access to all stuff.

If it will be like FSBuild or most other flightplanners, where I have to spend an hour predertiming this and that, before I can get a navlog with accurate values, it's not going to be worth it for me.

Looks like it's finally been released!    Gonna take a while to read up on all the features and get used to, but I'm excited nonetheless, as I have been following its development for the past 2 years!

I just hope I can load Active Sky Evolution historical weather in the program, as I NEVER fly with live real weather because all my flights are based on past flights dervied from Flightaware using the weather the real flights encountered.   Also, because I use flightaware to get the routes, I hope I can just bypass the route creation function, as incredible as it is, and just paste the route from Flightaware.

Looks like it's finally been released!...

Oh, that's just cruel!  It's darn close, but I can't find it available to actually purchase anywhere :(.

Eric Szczesniak

Looks like it's finally been released!    Gonna take a while to read up on all the features and get used to, but I'm excited nonetheless, as I have been following its development for the past 2 years!

I just hope I can load Active Sky Evolution historical weather in the program, as I NEVER fly with live real weather because all my flights are based on past flights dervied from Flightaware using the weather the real flights encountered.   Also, because I use flightaware to get the routes, I hope I can just bypass the route creation function, as incredible as it is, and just paste the route from Flightaware.

I don't think it's been released yet.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Video some of you may be interested in... Preparation is always good!

(and before you try, the serial does NOT work).