Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VS0

Carenado New Project - Beechcraft 1900D!

Basically it's a stretched king air. But very nice!!

David Womacks CFI,CFII,MEI

Copilot: Captain have you ever flown a 777 before?

Captain:Nope,but we got a strong tail wind and the bar in Hong Kong stays open till 5am, so lets kick the tires, light the fires and, get the hell outta here.

Basically it's a stretched king air. But very nice!!

great observation.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Really excited about this one. Finally a 1900D for FSX/P3D!

Todd

Regards,

Todd Harrell

Computer: i7 3770k @ 4.6 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 1070 GPU, 750W PSU, 250 GB SSD (Win 7), 500 GB SSD (P3D), 2 x 1TB HDD, 28-inch Viewsonic 1080p monitor

Sim: P3Dv3

Hmmmm... I'm not sure i'm happy YET.

Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.7GHz · 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3800 14-15-12 · nVidia GTX1080Ti · Gigabyte x570i WiFi PRO · Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 PCIe

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB M.2 SATA · BenQ Designer PD3200Q VA 32" QHD · NZXT H210i · Fully Watercooled · Seasonic Core 650W 80+ GOLD

38.jpg

Trying to figure out how this one would be better than the PMDG aircraft other than the graphics.  I don't think they ever run their aircraft through their own checklists.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

meh, this type of plane doesn't interest me much...I spent an hour in a level-D sim for this plane about 10 years ago when I attended FlightSafety, but I'd rather have something certified for single pilot operation.

I want a single pilot JET, Carenado! (pretty please?...you're getting so close!)

Trying to figure out how this one would be better than the PMDG aircraft other than the graphics.  I don't think they ever run their aircraft through their own checklists.

To each his own. I have the PMDG FS9 version, but I am thrilled about an FSX native version and visuals are 90% of it for me, so I am looking forward to it.

Best, Michael

KDFW

To each his own. I have the PMDG FS9 version, but I am thrilled about an FSX native version and visuals are 90% of it for me, so I am looking forward to it.

Be nice to combine the two.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I definitely look forward to the 1900D.

Looking beyond forward, how about a Saab 340 or an ATR-72. 

Oh...and Steam Gauges....say it with me Carenado..."steam gauges". Now put it on sticky notes all over the office.

Ive never run through a checklist for a one of their cessanas lol. but I'll be comparing this to the majestic.

meh, this type of plane doesn't interest me much...I spent an hour in a level-D sim for this plane about 10 years ago when I attended FlightSafety, but I'd rather have something certified for single pilot operation.

I want a single pilot JET, Carenado! (pretty please?...you're getting so close!)

For sure an older citation or maybe a cj series though I wouldn't mind seeing a Lear 31 or better yet a Gulfstream 1 or v

David Womacks CFI,CFII,MEI

Copilot: Captain have you ever flown a 777 before?

Captain:Nope,but we got a strong tail wind and the bar in Hong Kong stays open till 5am, so lets kick the tires, light the fires and, get the hell outta here.

This looks amazing. We have needed a good airliner for those very short strips. Middle of nowhere in Utah, here I come.

Ryan L.

Banner_MJC5.png

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,660.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now