Sign in to follow this  
yorgosGK

Serious issue with ATI and Steves DX10 fix? Tears and Spikes everywhere

So far i have no issues with the 79703GB . Did a testflight EGLL-OMDB with the T7 and water low x 1 - shaders on. No problems.

Next one is to try with low x 2 with watershader off.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Dx9+SweetFX works fine

Ya I guess lol...

Can you please send me your fsx.cfg and your radeon pro settings that work best for you? I wanna compare

Thanks  :lol:

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

I guess everyone is giving up and setteling lol  :( The other day 3 hrs or so into my flight with low 2x. water settings the artifacts spikes and tears came back....so the low2x water setting isnt quit a "fix"

I wish Steve can help us at least better understand whats happening here.

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Not given up, but since theres no consistency, its very hard troubleshooting. Right now, I'm using 12.8 drivers, Water Max.2x, lowered my Autogen to Very Dense. Been flying for 3-4 hours with no spikes/tearing(Twin Otter X, northern parts of Norway, Opus, REX textures(water-DX10 disabled in REX) FTXG+lots of Norway Freeware), but those flashing black squares are still present(as they were with 12.8 and water low.1x), but I can live with those as they only flash very briefly and than can be away for a long time. I'm still expecting those spikes appearing anytime, so not out of the woods yet.

I'll post my cfg(sorry, didn't see yor last post), but I don't use RadeonPro so no settings there...

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

Its been a while since i had the issue. I also see those black squares sometimes but they vanish very quickly.

Did a testflight in Canberra with the new ORBX scenery in the NGX for 1,5 hours in 3500 feet with 3 replays lasting 5 minutes or so and no problems still with my ccc 13.4 and Dense settings. The OOM bell warning did ring but i manage to taxi to gate with no OOM.

So it is a very very tricky one . Reinstalling the waterfx file did something positive on my system , thats for sure since i have water x 2 low. This was impossible before. Had to use water x 1

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Yeah, forgot to mention. I did a complete reinstall of the DX10 Fixer as well(Uninstall libraries, then the Fixer, and reinstalled it all to default location(Program Files(x86)). Next is trying new drivers and see if this changes anything. Is 13.10 a huge problem for all ATI users? I think I was using the betaversion of these before 12.8, but I rememeber a thread regarding FSX CTD with 13.10...

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

Is 13.10 a huge problem for all ATI users?

Bionor: I am using 13.152.0.0 (date of 8/30/2013) and have not had a CTD. I am not using Radeon Pro and let CCC tell me the driver for my 7700 card. I am still getting an occasional artifact. Different scernarios are being tested.

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

I just want somone to fix this thing.....I cant take it anymore...it makes me want to sell my 7900 series and buy a Nvidea :(

Either disable the shader in the tool or go back to DX9 or go nVidia.

You will need a GTX770 or better to match what you have.

Three test flights with Water at 2xLow is fine with Water Shader disabled in the tool. NOT using BP=0 in DX10. Actually no tweaks in DX10. Just Highmemfix, wideviewaspect. Everything else virgin.

Really I am thinking that it is something to do with the tool's Water Shader. But I could be wrong.

Charles.

Yeah, forgot to mention. I did a complete reinstall of the DX10 Fixer as well(Uninstall libraries, then the Fixer, and reinstalled it all to default location(Program Files(x86)). Next is trying new drivers and see if this changes anything. Is 13.10 a huge problem for all ATI users? I think I was using the betaversion of these before 12.8, but I rememeber a thread regarding FSX CTD with 13.10...

13.10 is fine in DX10... ATIUMDAG.DLL FATAL ERRORS FSX in DX9 mode. I have put 2 reports into ATI on this as it happens with WHQL 13.9 and both BETA's 13.10 and 13.11

Testing 13.11 in DX10 currently with the Water Shader disabled in the Fixer.

Charles.

Ya I guess lol...

Can you please send me your fsx.cfg and your radeon pro settings that work best for you? I wanna compare

Thanks  :lol:

[bufferPools]
PoolSize=0
// RejectThreshold=131072
[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=0
[sOUND]
AmbientUI=1
AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000
PrimaryDevice={DEF00000-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
SOUND=1
SOUND_LOD=1
SOUND_QUALITY=2
UISound=1
VoiceDevice={DEF00002-9C6D-47ED-AAF1-4DDA8F2B5C03}
[slewTextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
[AContain]
LabelColor=FFFF0000
LabelDelay=1000
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabels=1
ShowUserLabel=0
[ATC]
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6
COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B
PilotVoice=0
ShowATCText=1
UsePilotVoice=1
[TextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[AccelerationPack]
ControlsFirstRun=0
HomePageFirstRun=0
[iNTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=2
ASLON=0
MEASURE=0
[CONTROLS]
Controls_Current=Standard
Controls_Default=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64
force_master_gain=10000
force_stick_force_enabled=1
force_stick_shaker_enabled=1
force_gear_bump_enabled=1
force_crash_enabled=1
force_ground_bumps_enabled=1
[FACILITIES]
CITY=
COUNTRY=
GTL_BUTTON=1324
STATE=
[TextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
FuelPercentage=2,4
GForce=2,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0
[GRAPHICS]
AC_SELF_SHADOW=1
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0
ALLOW_SHADER_30=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
D3D10=1
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
HIGHMEMFIX=1
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
NUM_LIGHTS=8
See_Self=1
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=1024
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
Text_Scroll=1
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672
MultiSamplesPerPixel=8
[TrafficManager]
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0
AirlineDensity=0
FreewayDensity=0
GADensity=0
IFROnly=0
LeisureBoatsDensity=0
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=0
[DynamicHeadMovement]
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
[REALISM]
AllowEngineDamage=True
AutoCoord=False
AutoTrim=False
CrashDetection=False
CrashTolerance=1.000000
CrashWithDyn=False
GEffect=True
General=1.000000
GyroDrift=True
GyroEffect=1.000000
ManualLights=True
PFactor=1.000000
RealMixture=True
StressDamage=False
Torque=1.000000
TrueAirspeed=False
UnlimitedFuel=False
[Weather]
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=8
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=7
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
DisableTurbulence=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DynamicWeather=0
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MaxGustTime=500
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
MaxVarTime=50
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MinGustTime=10
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MinVarTime=5
THERMAL_VISUALS=0
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com
WeatherServerPort=80
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
[Misc]
Com_Rate=7
[Main]
FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.33
HideMenuFullscreen=1
HideMenuNormal=1
Location=-1,-1,1920,1080,\\.\DISPLAY1
Maximized=0
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT2 Aircraft
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
ProcSpeed=19443
PerfBucket=7
[Trusted]
C:\OpusFSX\FSXSERVER.EXE.cunwuiroczcculqzeutllcekulaaurqrwqcrnunk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe.ccqkzhtkoqhiburaknknkaaenawawwtzrbkucwaa=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe.huctqlazarezwtbiinezckekwhblbiicntzruqbi=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\FS-SIMtimizer\FS-SIMtimizer\FS-SIMtimizer.exe.ttcezwqihiqitnntrebuenlacowneozbeeazkebn=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Latitude\Latitude.exe.ctoiunblcctrkizuirhhworiakieczunehazzuru=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RASLegacy_Sound.GAU.hwzizrqnqttbkiauaoawwhkkhktkqqweciakqbea=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\A2A_Feel.dll.hnzaunbrkiieuliqkwwnlrqakbkwcahnkwikbuua=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\AccuFeelMenu.dll.wqqrcobbobbtitqizlzeicnoqtecrhockclceclu=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.uanizwrqazbqheqqrkqknrulibwllhaeabeerawe=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.bwzinorhrerboobolwzeknuzoewnezeuhlllbzti=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.eahtueeziboqzarookknlutrnwaaoeconncoobci=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll.tbzooqbqakrnrwowconuraeebnlbwkrczuiqluke=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.eboiuqbhlnotbthuctewitwkrblheckeictoellt=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll.hobztwzthbtlcicnkwbahnwozqhaolblqhuocbke=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FMGS.DLL.atehtzizbuiqitaarcbalcolbezulrzectaberhr=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.luzkrzezboqwwzoczinbhbwotebezcqreowzhzia=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/ND/AB_ND_GDI.DLL.qohtnwhcqbioriwbnekobbtuonccqokwkcqokboi=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/AsInput.DLL.rnwenkzzuzutlnqeoenwhallrqihznwrouaeuriu=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FBW.DLL.ouwarunlquzekkubrznaqotwznnrowulrbluoucq=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_DHC6_300_TUNDRA\panel\ASC.DLL.luzkrzezboqwwzoczinbhbwotebezcqreowzhzia=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.zrrhwirnkiecrzeuckuwaeouehbnlotqhowhekcz=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.ialrtuoznbllrinibrlnrzatcrzazhicwbooankk=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.rkqlhhtqnubthubhkrwaknenwnquhliqlttbtrwh=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_BAe_JS4100_3.DLL.bwkbqtkkkeqtuccrnkzbrzhuebbechtkncurwrob=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_BAe_JS4100.DLL.uqzhhehrkoqnowqquqnloltebnzzntqkkcrbhizq=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_Sim\Captain_Sim.b757.menu.dll.wczizaewaaelzkuionqwikielobzkkiuzuieuqhl=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_Sim\757\cs.sound.dll.tiwtotiainwcrrewunrcreaibouctuncqtlqkqkw=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_Sim\Captain_Sim.b767.menu.dll.ebcncnazrwtniairnthbakzrnuonechouooqebot=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_Sim\767\cs.sound.dll.tiwtotiainwcrrewunrcreaibouctuncqtlqkqkw=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Captain_Sim.b757.sound.GAU.lqiohtceebreiolwtelnoroqzbkztuulcaonzobz=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.adi.GAU.izouqzrzenwbaquenroabrbouonaeclnoloaqbat=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.fms.GAU.iiwwuhtchzqlahuhbinorruhoknolucnerwuwekh=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.eicas1.GAU.ihrqbecunebwreewicbkioihwtlelhiwlbzthkqa=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.b757.eicas2.GAU.noulhblhalnucquikclnibbrcnkkqohweiocwobl=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B757-200\panel\Captain_Sim.200.GAU.lweiquozbzwqtnrcwkeilaabqirrhbitauizoccw=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Captain_Sim.b767.sound.GAU.lqiohtceebreiolwtelnoroqzbkztuulcaonzobz=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.adi.GAU.lwoulooucuuerowbznqootetwbqwethzkbqelqee=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.fms.GAU.oqwewnabltcreenqkubqtketitiziuhilconbche=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.eicas1.GAU.ikiozakunnioehlueqntrnobeiteccnauawzknne=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.eicas2.GAU.tlqrnreczzwcelabnnhlrqiibzaleikqnhkhqcwo=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\CS_B767-300\panel\Captain_Sim.b767.300.GAU.woekorlnnnruliliwqbaiiitqocbrqwozobekcoi=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\mjc8q400\panel\mjc84_main.DLL.nqeqqletklrqlinktkcknbwtwlcbiizbiqetlhtz=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\GCCB1.GAU.ccktbnwtweoctlcbcculiunahnwzconbtqhokbuq=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\WX_Gauge.DLL.hktibtoqqbbqkchqiohaeblowutuzornqzhoaozo=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PayLoad_Gauge.DLL.qoikotqtitrnzazeanchzaqnhzhhoirahqrhbnwl=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\RadioC337.DLL.tqwtbqteiuurczzobkhhqouqwzikzlzklweqolku=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CC337.DLL.hzkulrnnkzicakzobibcclohknbwubeqtqhiwkok=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Milviz_B737.GAU.rabhluiiaanuhcqbkrktiirwwkwwwtbkllnlobzz=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Milviz_FMS.GAU.bbacworuhnourlqonezbaitkctbrinbiiiqotlln=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\737-400.DLL.ceeteklznkehcihzauibwtuikwkukbukrhhruzrt=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\MV_732_NL.DLL.cheeutqqazhwtaoehuowkbewkkaziralaaqkrlkz=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\MV_732_ACM.DLL.teiootabalnublzarqhcrwhebtcqloweokwutnot=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\L39_sound.DLL.erwoaeleekceknhiibctizqikezcozbrwuobhhkn=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CSDC9.DLL.naaiihtneboriotlnwubuwtunahuawiubobaoawa=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice.GAU.lcbonwuwzzotooccenwwhaluiiicqhzwntbtaael=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\A2A_Accusim.DLL.nnclbbzaqltollzwlaruqqbcqktntuuihhlaaoqb=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_C172\panel\C172.DLL.thncntwclozqwohhketiionkwnitwnnlhehhzaew=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_C172\panel\C172_Illumination.DLL.atbeaklqkehunnibruuraozbainzroerobuiitci=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll.ezbhnlbracctbnbkelzkwtztkulrkarcreazqtzw=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.waillcwkehkhatkoehhkezlcrurzheqiqwwaitri=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL.tnhoqahwtzhqauolwwazocbniwwuriwqhcwzurqt=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X_3.DLL.qzhuhzeowuccibtkwicnwbwccikrlonozbwiwwau=2
C:\OpusFSX\FSXSERVER.EXE.khaiiiatknbwcnieubwewctunnkaeiuainlrrual=1
C:\OpusFSX\FSXSERVER.EXE.hwoceeetoqktnluukrtqhlwtrurkuwhklqekwirw=1
C:\OpusFSX\FSXSERVER.EXE.qiahicqolhnweuonqrncilabteabqnareihihneb=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\fa-18.DLL.hzonizaiebwllrhuqloctctqhhihklbhqlwnizwl=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.talwachbkcrlibtoilbqcqcwzqbuareaiznqriza=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.nekhzobiqowobuuttcziqrwcowancerwwcwzlork=2
C:\OpusFSX\FSXSERVER.EXE.knoqlluknkruwrriouakcreuebciiutuebcncuqi=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\A2A_Accusim.DLL.qkkiqckbcbwqebhzuonlukwhehnakeoailhuewbl=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\A2A_C172\panel\C172.DLL.bieknircchcwoiwqecwlzwqilbuatnuzolirckik=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FMGS.DLL.cwekeorobqekkuiubhilhwcroulqqqtieiacizrk=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.luzkrzezboqwwzoczinbhbwotebezcqreowzhzia=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/ND/AB_ND_GDI.DLL.irczwkulzkrbbioarcbhnqnlnchiehlobaiozeak=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/AirbusXE.DLL.wrcnkhrhzanrqiqiqebczlcohzuttlkuouaoncrh=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended CFM NEO\panel\ASC.DLL.luzkrzezboqwwzoczinbhbwotebezcqreowzhzia=2
C:\OpusFSX\FSXSERVER.EXE.zzzqwierhwqabkrzebtnerbqkatubouehqiinbil=1
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_DHC6_300_WHEEL\panel\ASC.DLL.luzkrzezboqwwzoczinbhbwotebezcqreowzhzia=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.izkcquekzukoicibcooenowzkqwthqcrrtoihahn=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.tuleoilrhnzratcqbtiklbqzqkuttzoeaunzouht=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.keooweeucchrceatbnroahloienqornqrntoltaq=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.etzbtnaboonrtnzektzcnazlbaqubunwrinteuci=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.irwckeehqqwwqcktuiobuorriectwelrrbcelclu=2
E:\1 - Spill\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.ccttntllbwttrolihwcbnoktiluzwzoqnbrtanzi=1
[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
FuelPercentage=1,4
GForce=1,3
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[uSERINTERFACE]
Map_Orientation=2
OpenATCOnCreate=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
PageID=4
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0
SITUATION=D:\5 - Mine dokumenter\Flight Simulator X Files\Default
SelectAircraftManufacturer=All
SelectAircraftPublisher=Aerosoft
SelectAircraftType=All
ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1
DisplayFuelAsWeight=0
[sIM]
SYSCLOCK=1
[Display]
ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64
ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
BLOOM_EFFECTS=1
ChangeTime=4.000000
InfoBrakesEnable=True
InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255
InfoOverspeedEnable=True
InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True
InfoPauseEnable=True
InfoSlewEnable=True
InfoStallEnable=True
InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0
NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64
NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40
TextureMaxLoad=12
TransitionTime=4.000000
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=30
WideViewAspect=True
[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=14
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.1]
Mode=1024x768x32
[slewTextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
[PANELS]
DEFAULT_VIEW=1
IMAGE_QUALITY=1
PANEL_MASKING=1
PANEL_OPACITY=100
PANEL_STRETCHING=1
QUICKTIPS=1
UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0
[sTARTUP]
DEMO=0
LoadWindow=1
SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1
STARTUP_DEMO=0
[slewTextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[TERRAIN]
AUTOGEN_DENSITY=4
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
LOD_RADIUS=4.500000
MESH_COMPLEXITY=90
MESH_RESOLUTION=23
SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=2
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=27
WATER_EFFECTS=7
[sCENERY]
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=4
LENSFLARE=1
MAX_ASYNC_BATCHING_JOBS=3
SmallPartRejectRadius=4.0
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.0]
Anisotropic=1
Mode=1920x1080x32
[MAPVIEW_MAP]
SHOW_AIRPORTS=1
SHOW_VORS=1
SHOW_NDBS=1
SHOW_APPROACHES=1
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=0
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
show_flight_history=1
[FlightPlanMap]
LineWidth=2
SHOW_AIRPORTS=1
SHOW_VORS=1
SHOW_NDBS=1
SHOW_APPROACHES=1
SHOW_INTERSECTIONS=1
SHOW_VICTOR=0
SHOW_JET=0
SHOW_AIRSPACE=1
SHOW_FLIGHTPLAN=1
SHOW_WEATHERSTATIONS=1
SHOW_WEATHERSYSTEMS=1
SHOW_DATATAGS=1
SHOW_TERRAIN=1
show_waypoints=1
show_airways=1
show_markers=1
show_volume_boundaries=1
show_ac_twr=1
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.2]
Mode=1024x768x32
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.0.0]
Mode=1920x1080x32
AntiAlias=1
Anisotropic=1
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.0.1]
Mode=1280x800x32
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series.0.2]
Mode=1024x768x32
[MULTIPLAYER]
condAccoutPassword=0

I can see your processorspeed in the fsx. cfg is much higher than on my system even though i have a Haswell running at 4.7.should i worry about that?

I had the issue again today with the watershader off and lod 6.5.seems like the compromise is water low X1 or water x 2 and lod 4.5 but still watershader off

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Hi Michael; it's nothing to worry about, but as your system becomes more capable - the higher that number will be. It has to be deleted first, though, as fsx only uses it when it sets the initial fsx.cfg settings and doesn't touch it again unless it's not there. I use it as a gauge in judging systems.

Here's mine at the moment:

procspeed.jpg

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hi Michael; it's nothing to worry about, but as your system becomes more capable - the higher that number will be. It has to be deleted first, though, as fsx only uses it when it sets the initial fsx.cfg settings and doesn't touch it again unless it's not there. I use it as a gauge in judging systems.

Here's mine at the moment:

procspeed.jpg

Hi Poul

Thanks for the info :-)

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Hi,

I have the same problem with Tears and Spikes  with Cat 13.4 with HD 7950 and 3930K@4,5 Ghz

The odd thing is I didn't get any of this with my old 5870 and same cpu (haven't changed any settings and hardly any changes to cfg. file).

Also using the exact same settings in Radeonpro with both cards.

I use the original shader fixes for DX10 but haven't bought the Fixer yet. Think I will go back to DX9 for now and hold off on buying the DX10 Fixer until people are having more success. Will follow this thread to see if there are any solutions.

It's a shame the ATI owners are having so many problems with DX10 (except for cvearl and, of course, SteveP).  For me it is hard to understand how cvearl can have clear and awesome images and others cannot. 

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10