Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Has anyone managed to replace the cheerleader pilot - Baytower RV-7?

Good start. What can you do with the ponytail?

I know what I would like to do with her ponytail but I cannot tell you.

This is family forum :biggrin:

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa! Lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

How does this work for you guys:

post-100706-0-14831900-1382420427.jpg

Actually looking at my avatar that could be me but for the hair colour and I have the Boobs too!

This is one of the funniest threads I've read "in a bit". Thanks y'all.

Good grief.  You have no idea how fortunate you are!  Perhaps tomorrow I will post a screen shot of the co-pilot / right seat passenger in the HondaJet created back in 2008 by Mitsuya Hamaguchi.  Sad that the model has not been updated with more current technology and that no one else has addressed it.  The real world HondaJet is finally approaching imminent shipment to its patient customers.  Designed in the USA and manufactured in Greensboro, NC.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

This is one of the funniest threads I've read "in a bit". Thanks y'all.

Knowing the design history of this project frankly to me as a developer it's become one of the more offensive ones I've seen in a while.

Knowing the design history of this project frankly to me as a developer it's become one of the more offensive ones I've seen in a while.

Clearly, you know something that we do not..

All I know is that we have not heard from the developer in quite a while..

Bert

One isn't always "flying the aircraft," most especially when it's sitting parked on the ramp... B)

It wasn't as much about the flying per se, as it was about being bothered by the developer's choice for the PIC.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

I'm a cheerleader and I find this thread offensive! :P

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

I've not heard from Danny since 4/7/2012 when he asked me to drop into a thread in his forums to help one of his customers. I also noticed that he's not posted in his own forums for well over a year.

I've done a fairly extensive web search this morning and have found nothing more than his LinkedIn profile... :unsure:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have a freeware RV-7 that suits me just fine for now - replace that her with a him?

Have you got a link to the freeware RV 7?

DoubleJ - It's on Simviation.com - File name is vans_rv8.zip. It's actually an RV-8 made for 2004. I installed and modified it for a friend who has a real RV-7 he was building so I could show him FSX basically. I had to mod the panel with FSX gauges but it came out 'just alright'. Good enough for me. Like I said, if I can get the money up, I'll buy the girl.. er.. I mean plane which is the subject of this thread of course.

Enjoy

Danny has several years of time invested in that project. I was not amused at seeing his work treated this way.

Unless you have spent a ton of your spare time creating something for the Sim you probably won't get it.