Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

So, how are you liking the 777?

I only fly the 777. Wonderful ac, I love it, but the patch is taking so long. I thought that with all those issues fixed a patch, should have been be avalaible before....

Best.

Miquel Egea.

simply wonderful. i am a happy satisfied customer B)  .

the only one thing I would like to see is animations during replay (gears/wing-flex/spoilers/reverse), i dont know if it was discussed before but it would be great if it is possible.

Cheers,

is not a problem caused by the aircraft but by FSX. use an external recorder and you will have it.

is not a problem caused by the aircraft but by FSX. use an external recorder and you will have it.

Thank you Yori, I will go for a recorder.

I will always love the NGX, but it seems like an oversize regional jet to me now. I am really enjoying the process of long haul flights. The 777 may be more automated in some respects - buts its the no-brainer things that get automated like pack switches and fuel flow. By and large, if you look past the automation, there's ALOT more bells and whistles to accommodate intensive flight planning. I find myself getting bored in the NGX now because there's not as much to play with in cruise. Not as many info displays, not as much emergency trip planning, no rte2, etc. 

I won't own 777, the MD-11 for me, it has a 2D which is my preference, too much stuff in a big plane w/ virtual cockpit. I am just old school and will at this time never be converted. But it looks like a neat plane.

I think I got this plane down pretty good.  I booked 2 hours in a 777 full motion simulator in March n Miami.  Maybe someone can join me in the right seat - let me know.   I'd like to see how I do.  I did this with the 737-800, 747-400 and 767.  I found the 737 the hardest to fly as  with my PMGD 737.   I never liked the 737, so for me the 777 is perfect.

Paul Gugliotta

I like it but I can't fly it that much, only Sundays for the most part.

It's amazing though, however performance is much worse for me. Probably between 1/2 and 2/3 of the NGX performance.

By and large, if you look past the automation, there's ALOT more bells and whistles to accommodate intensive flight planning.

Agreed.

After getting the 777 and PFPX for flight planning I'm now learning about ETOPS for long-haul flights. Something I didn't know much about previously and am still learning how it works and how to apply it during cruise.

Amazing.

SP could get here a little quicker.

She's nice though. Love it.

This.  Per the bug thread that is stickied, it seems they've already fixed a few of the minor issues plaguing people.  Hope the patch is sooner rather than later, other than that I am really enjoying it.

Agreed.

After getting the 777 and PFPX for flight planning I'm now learning about ETOPS for long-haul flights. Something I didn't know much about previously and am still learning how it works and how to apply it during cruise.

Yep, same here. Its not just the plane, but the fact that it (with pfpx) opened up a new genre for me, so now beside bush flying and short haul, I have the entire process of long haul to discover and learn. It amazes me that FSX can still deliver new and very cutting edge experiences 6 years after release.   

I love taxing this beast with a high end sound system ! sounds are perfect.

oh yeah she flies good to  :rolleyes:

Zoran I am curious on your high end sound system and how you set it up? I am also into

getting the best effect with sound, Pmdg mentioned that they will introduce a 5.1 system.

when you have time can you explain your rig to us?

Altb

Giancarlo

I love it, however even though it is quite easy to fly on my own I still feel like I am missing out on some of the experience until FS2Crew comes!