Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

So, how are you liking the 777?

Yep, same here. Its not just the plane, but the fact that it (with pfpx) opened up a new genre for me, so now beside bush flying and short haul, I have the entire process of long haul to discover and learn. It amazes me that FSX can still deliver new and very cutting edge experiences 6 years after release.   

I know! It would actually be about 7 years now, but still quite a long time considering the usual life cycle of software in general.

Zoran I am curious on your high end sound system and how you set it up? I am also into

getting the best effect with sound, Pmdg mentioned that they will introduce a 5.1 system.

when you have time can you explain your rig to us?

Altb

Giancarlo

The system is around 6 years old and was the top of the range sony home theater back then. I just plug it straight into the PC with a special cord. Its incredible the immersion that good sound offers. Its all set up behind my lounge with the bass right up against it to feel the rumble.

Its in 2.1 mode now and Im happy to leave it like that if need be

ZORAN

Honestly?? At first i wasn't too sure if i was going to enjoy flying her as much as my beloved NGX but the more i do, the more she's growing on me :smile:

Chris Howard

Hej

I have racked up just over 208 hours on the Boeing 777-200LR (pax) and I am loving her to bits... I do think the LR version is a tad over powered and the take offs always seem so effortless so I can wait for the 200ER and 300ER - they should be a little bit more hard work B)

As for the PMDG ness of the B777 as many people before me have said there have been a few bugs but I put this down to us wanting PMDG to release the bird ASAP. I don't think any bugs are holding me back, though I do have the odd crash here and there but touchwood they don't happen often. I can't wait for the update though :rolleyes:

Sim World:

B777 = 100%

Real Life:

A380 = 20%

B788 = 20%

B772 = 60%

(FA for BA)

Fly Safe my friends

Kimberly Richmond-Jones.

Yeah, I am looking forward to the the Service pack and the 200er / 300er.

The product is fine, I just find the lack of interaction from PMDG a little strange. Post NGX release there were topics on gratitude for continued support, the hotfix/service pack plan and news on x y z. 

This time, only a release announcement and Ryan's topics/replies have been the only thing going which I find a little saddening. 

For me, the LR is too overpowered to enjoy on the 777 routes I want to do, so I am back in the NGX/Dash flying in Norway :D

23rsvbb.jpg

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Let's put it this way,

Since 777 came out, only yesterday have I started back on the NGX again.

Today I plan to fly from TNCM-EHAM

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Thank you Yori, I will go for a recorder.

Hi, my explaining skills were shut down sorry for that. with external recorder i ment an external program. such as Fraps, or FSrecord.

Hope you can do something with this

Haven't touched the 777 for ages.

I'll tell you if I like it when the service pack is released.

The dodgy interpretation of 777 trimming will be the clincher. If it's operating correctly all will be good.

Let's just say it has great potential.

It's a wonderfull a/c and I found it easy to use.I love to take-off at MTOW, hearing the rumble of the wheels,feeling the power of the of the engines.Once up in the air it's surprisingly pleasant to hand fly.Thanks also for the cruise control.Everything works without any problem whatsoever. I always fly with full load and adjust the fuel so I can land at any major airports.

777:50%, AXE 30%, NGX 15% and MD11 5%.

AlainV

Hi, my explaining skills were shut down sorry for that. with external recorder i ment an external program. such as Fraps, or FSrecord.

Hope you can do something with this

No problem at all buddy, I totally got what you mentioned before and installed FS recorder already. Thanks again.

Fly it occassionally but actually after the first runs, I am back to the NGX.

Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

I do fly some saved flights but I'm gradually drifting back to the NGX. The main reason is that I like to save flights and try saved approaches etc multiple times. As I don't know whether the Service Pack will make my existing saved flights unusable I prefer to wait until it is released before doing more.

I would have preferred a hot fix by now as its is heading towards three months since release.

Other than that, I like it very much.

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Its an amazing plane and now I have something to use as a freighter but the A320/737 is starting to call my name again I get bored of flying one type exclusively.

PMDG has made another great product it is beautiful, but I the is FPS terrible for me at some airports( like in the low teens) Im hoping the SP will make a difference