Sign in to follow this  
davenicoll

P3D V2 Straw Poll

I finally got my ch yoke and pedals configured correctly, instead of the throttle being mapped to the rudder.  Though still having problems with brakes.  That took a good Saturday afternoon of hair pulling.

The few add ons I installed, have limited functionality or don't work at all.  If I get a few key ones going, I'll stick, but so far it's been like climbing K2.

I think the deal breaker is still my overall system performance, FSX is stuttery, P3D is blurry and reduced features. 

What to choose, what to choose...

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Just flirting with it. P3D1.4 is my main sim.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

+0  Staying with FSX for now.

But I'm planning on making the jump when I get a new machine, hopefully sometime next year.  I don't want to go through the hassle of installing/uninstalling/reinstalling.  I'll keep FSX on my current machine and put P3D on the new one.

Richard P. Kelly

At the moment, V2 IS the future. It's just in its infancy; the lack of highly simulated payware commercial airliners, and at the moment, P3Dv2 is a bit unstable. It needs the Sp1 and 2 for FSX equivalent patches in order for me to migrate completely. But mark my words. P3dv2 will, In TIME, become the replacement. Just wait!  B)

FSinn sill has issues with it, so as long as VATSIM is still difficult with P3dv2, not yet the replacement.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

P3D 100% but I may go use FSX to Fly a trip in the 777 here soon

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I'm toying with it.

My Sim-Avionics and hardware all work great. When v2.1, my regional Orbx sceneries and ASN are compatible, there will be no looking back.

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

Bought a months sub to try it out, side by side it's a better sim, no doubt, far few glitches than FSX but my PC needs an upgrade really to get above 20fps (G860 and GTX 460) and won't be buying until my ORBX add-on works on it.  Definite improvement over FSX so well dome LM

For the moment Fsx, i am still fixing my p3dv2 stutters and till i cannot fly with pmdg737...fsx is my main sim.Once I I have this solved, prepar3dv2 will be my only sim, is the future

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

I'm with FSX until the complex airplanes are ported over.

I think P3D 2 is the future, but I'm still in the present with FSX.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

What's this FSX? I'm P3d v 1.4 and hope to have a new PC soon to run V2. Can't wait to try it.

I'm splitting time in both 60% FSX, 40%P3D V2. The FSX addons keep calling me back.

Also, once ASN is made compatible with P3D I'm done with FSX.

Bill Moore